My current loadout - thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My current loadout - thoughts?

I think you look alrite dude! But then again i run around with a Galil in British DPM.
    Quick get the rope out! Someones goona hang me for that :p

Why does everyone seem so negative when i glance through this Forum??

Comment

Because its the internet and people get angry when what they see on Youtube isnt what actual people do :P
      Jamie Fox (Gloryboy21): Team Sneaky Badger Gimp and professional russian in trainning

Originally posted by palmer234
      I don't need a laser to blind someone, I have a penis..

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
        Because its the internet and people get angry when what they see on Youtube isnt what actual people do :P
        Not quite but I am not going to say, "ah yeah perfect looks exactly like XXXX" when that isn't my opinion. I don't mince my words in real life so don't expect me to be nicer on an anonymous forum.

While its not terrible its also not a great impression either. Current Brit forces, which is what he is aiming for, use only 1 thing in the pic and thats the L85, and even then theirs has a RIS and ACOG most of the time. Shame he has the ICS L85 really as that is the only one you can't get a RIS for yet,

Comment

Originally posted by GLORYBOY21 View Post
          This loadout isnt that bad and yes its not 100% but the people saying that to your dont realy have there loudouts that great.
          It was never said that it looked bad, the only thing that was said was that it wasn't really a british loadout.
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
          Originally posted by N3ADS
          Is this you talking from experience ?..
          Originally posted by fijitstiks
          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

its cool as far as an airsofters loadout goes , but the bloke was asking for advice to make it closer to a modern brit army impression so were not being negative , he asked us for our suggestions

Comment

looks good, trousers could do with being bloused at the bottoms, and maybe drawcord and blouse the smock if that's your preference (i do so i don't have to buy a dump pouch, just throw empties in the old brecon pocket)
              trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Not to bad considering the MTP camo (that has NOW completely replaced DPM and DDPM patterns) is similar to multicam. But however we are still Brits, if you were mad about your kit, you would steam is properly so you have the orginal creases, all pockets closed, undershirt tucked in (unless its a smock/combat jacket), and twisties on your trousers! British do NOT tuck there trousers into their boots, they are issued twisties which go round the bottom of your trousers to make the trouser hang over the boot! Look at some pics, then you'll understand what I'm saying! Also the L85's now adopt RIS with a foregrip and a tourch mounted, about a third of them still use susats however the rest now use trijicon acogs.
                The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

Until the Elcan Spectre gets full roll out this year
                  NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

looks pretty good, but desert boots would look better, boonie hat would look cool too.
                    I am battle-tested bayonets bro,You can’t process me with a normal brain-If you borrowed my brain for five seconds,you’d be like-Dude-can’t handle it,unplug this b@st@rd!-It fires in a way that’s maybe not from,uh this terrestrial realm-Charlie Sheen

Comment

I think it's reem, good effort mate!
                      Seriously though, even though it's not entirely accurate, it looks good, keep it up!

Comment

Yeah, I like it so far... MTP isn't widely or completely commerically available, So mulit-cam was a good substitute!
                        There's a few questions I've got... How close and image are you looking/aiming for?

The only tips/hints advice I've got, ANY desert boots are ok... not just Meindels and Lowas (as long as they're robust enough for 6-7 months of crap). A Knee pad on your Right knee (One on the left is useless, as you never use it in real life... & its a crap & unstable firing position). Gloves... I cut the fingertips off all of mie... I can't quite seem to use them with the material in the way... plus it pisses me off lol.

Ref: the weapon, its good... I know there's pretty much no-one out there who sells a ris kit for it... so, think like a squad... Attatch your own rails!!! one on the bottom for a pistol grip, one on the side for an LLM or a torch! Then BOOM! you've got something functional and slightly cool...

Biggest tip I've got Is imagine this is what you're going to be wearing everyday for 6-7months... Make it comfortable. Make it yours. Find out what works for you and adapt things to fit you.. not the other way around...

If you've got any questions Quokka, PM me.

Comment

Kind of OT, but from what I read in a recent issue of AI, Madbull will soon release a licensed Daniel Defense RIS for the L85, which also includes a version that fits the ICS.

That is, unless AI is full of s**t.

Comment

Originally posted by bobtuskins View Post
                            Kind of OT, but from what I read in a recent issue of AI, Madbull will soon release a licensed Daniel Defense RIS for the L85, which also includes a version that fits the ICS.

That is, unless AI is full of s**t.
                            I hope they're not! I'm holding on to some cash for one of those!

To the OP, it's been a couple of months since this thread was started, how is it coming along? Would be good to see some progress..
                            "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

Originally posted by GhillieInTheMist View Post
                              they are issued twisties which go round the bottom of your trousers
                              Issued!!!! Where is my issue!!! That's why they have draw strings on the trousers!
                              As for the layout, Our Mtp is a little darker (under armour shirt with a set of trousers), needs tan boots, magnums combat are a cheap good pair. For in uk we are moving to brown boots cant wait to to be sick over them!
                              Mk3 offsprey, no helmet, get a prr headset and bandanna for the cooler look.
                              Black hawk pads are issued, Susat still looks better on the sa80a2 and the new handguard is tonk unless you wanna add loads of stuff.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Quokka Find out more about Quokka
                              Working...
                              X