This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snatch squad

Snatch squads where used in iraq to capture certain high value targets, often a member of the deck of 52, anyone any idea how i could do it in airsofting. genral kit and tactics dvice would be good. needs to be CQB orientated
    Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Re: Snatch squad

I think you need to be reading this thread first.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=60991&page=29

Read all the pages first, as you may find the answers you are looking for in there, I think you want to be looking at TF Black c. 2003 but not 100% sure.

Comment

To be honest, a small SMG/PDW, maybe even just a pistol.

Kitwise, some trousers (something along the lines of the 5.11 line, no camo) a T shirt, maybe a lightweight vest or belt kit, and sunglasses. that would be it!

Comment

Thanks Abbadon 101 im reading it at the mintue and whilst there is a lot on special forces i wondered if anyone had any realy specific ideas. Its an intresting book though
        Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

Snatch Squad eh? Not sure what they do but it sounds good to me!
          HK MP5k PDW//IMI Uzi//HK MP5a4//HK MP5a5//M3 Grease Gun//HK51//L119a1//HK G36k//Colt M653//Colt M733 with M203//Steyr AUG A1//AMD 65//DSA SA58//Colt M16vn//H&K G3a3//Sig P226//Colt 1911a1//Sig P226r//STI 2011

Comment

I think hes thinking of the kind of people who roll up in a van, put a back over your head, smack you over the skull and throw you in the back of a van, and drive off.

Comment

To the best of my understanding you are looking at doing a door kicking setup. Look at this post for a good reference to Direct Action kit.
              http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showpost.php...&postcount=121

General Basic Kit list as to what is seen in the pics.

Bulldog MICH 2000
              Paraclete RAV in Smoke Green
              BlackHawk Pouches in OD
              US Tricolour, ACU and Brit DPM and DDPM clothing

Guns:
              L119A1 in 10" version with a Silencer.
              Sig P226's in Serpa and Omega Holsters

Now there is some room for personal preference on things like the clothing, boots, gloves etc... But by and large that is what the SAS used for kicking in doors and grabbing people in the early days of the Iraq War. By the end of it so much door kicking was going on that Your average squadie was doing it.

If you have any more questions on this I suggest you use the UKSF thread as this is all covered by the contents in there.

Comment

I like that idea a lot. simple and direct perfect in capture missions

Comment

if u do snatches in airsoft its fare if the snatched person kicks and bites makes it more fun just like in south armagh ,sweet

Comment

Dont fancy tangling with anyhing that comes from south armagh. Not an overly safe place to be during that conflict

Comment

if you are going down the road as snatch squad mate and are thinking sas style then u need

black boots
                      black combats
                      black combat jacket
                      and a s10 res

weapons

mp5
                      glock

the door opener you need

reminton pump action
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by swampyy2092 View Post
                        if you are going down the road as snatch squad mate and are thinking sas style then u need

black boots
                        black combats
                        black combat jacket
                        and a s10 res

weapons

mp5
                        glock

the door opener you need

reminton pump action
                        Um no. That is CRW kit and even then its not accurate. If you want to continue this you need to look in either the UKSF thread or the Black Kit thread.

Comment

you could go from the sting pics

dpm/ddpm smock dessie dpm/tigerstripe 16 inch l119s and claymore bags and covert earpieces

or the DA pics already mentioned

with the RAVS and cqb l119s

Comment

thats the type of loadout im runnin, im wearin jeans, a lumberjack style shirt, fobus 1911, mags on the other side, covert earpeice, black daysack-the small 15litre jobs for gas an bb's, usin ESS glasses in ambery yellow coulor

Comment

oh, and a black hawk down armor vest

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mavrik Find out more about Mavrik
                              Working...
                              X