Cheap and Cheerful Pathfinder loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cheap and Cheerful Pathfinder loadout

Actually I tell a lie, the standard British soldier no longer wears dpm nor ddpm, it has been replaced with MTP camo. So (If you can get your hands on it) MTP camo, MK8 helmet(also adopted by British forces now) along with a plate carrier covered in MTP. If not just use CB. Also standard issus desert boots.
    The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

Originally posted by GhillieInTheMist View Post
      Actually I tell a lie, the standard British soldier no longer wears dpm nor ddpm, it has been replaced with MTP camo. So (If you can get your hands on it) MTP camo, MK8 helmet(also adopted by British forces now) along with a plate carrier covered in MTP. If not just use CB. Also standard issus desert boots.
      there still wearing a bit of ddpm and its a mk7 not mk8 the ddpm id being phased out but its not completely gone yet

Comment

Are you sure, i thought it was MK8 and they have just adopted them. When they go out on ops you get issued with MTP camo, however not until 2013 will everything be covered in it, so there is still so ddpm vests and buergens etc. out there. We are in the middle of issuing the MTP range.
        The Survivors airsoft team are now recruiting, go to our web page; http://thesurvivorsairsoftteam.webs.com/

Comment

And the L1911's have replaced the L96 sharpshooters so there is a mix of A2's and L1911's out there

Comment

And the L1911's have replaced the L96 sharpshooters so there is a mix of A2's and L1911's out there
            Eh? That makes no sense, the l96 is a sniper rifle, the sharpshooter only came in on my herrick tour in 2012.

The rest of your comments are a little jumbled too, its a mk 7 helmet and the body armour is osprey assault mk4 all with mtp covers etc. The osprey mk4 will of course evolve but a for of it will be part of the new PECOC system in 2012. As for camoflague in 2012 dpm out, mtp and an amount of old ddpm remain.
            Originally posted by Bluegill
            5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Does he mean the L115A3?

Comment

Is that the 338? If so they are both being used, im in the bloody army and i dont know half the weapon numbers lol

Comment

338 was out on H12. Mk4 osprey is issued to all however I suspect that PF would be wearing WAS RICAS.

Mk7 lid also used.
                  NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

I'm sorry I mean the L129a1 sharpshooter is the the midst of replacing the L96. The same for MTP.

Comment

Originally posted by spike74 View Post
                      338 was out on H12. Mk4 osprey is issued to all however I suspect that PF would be wearing WAS RICAS.

Mk7 lid also used.
                      I was on h12, 338 is awesome bit of kit, saw it make a real difference in a few places.

PF are wearing osprey 4 too, because its new and therefore ally lol

Comment

I'm sorry I mean the L129a1 sharpshooter is the the midst of replacing the L96. The same for MTP.
                        I cant see it replacing the l96 as such, l96 is a snipers weapon, sharpshooter was brought into the mutiples to enhance range and anyone can be trained up on it.

Comment

Guess it's because it bolt action. The sharpshooter only has an acog on as well

Comment

Guess it's because it bolt action. The sharpshooter only has an acog on as well
                            No i know that, ive used them both but i ment did you get that from a source saying the sharpshooter is actually repkacing it an not complimenting it? A lot of the 338 spotters were using them from my lot.

Comment

Mk 4 osprey really isn't all that ally to be fair. It's just an MTP cover of the mk3 we had on H12. The modular pouches are good though
                              NE SF Team needs YOU! go to http://tf22.freeforums.org/index.php for further info...

Comment

Originally posted by spike74 View Post
                                Mk 4 osprey really isn't all that ally to be fair. It's just an MTP cover of the mk3 we had on H12. The modular pouches are good though
                                I know was a bit of a joke towards PF , the pouches are a lot better tho i think theres been a huge draw in of what armour is worn now due to all the casualties with only a few variations being allowed.

I was h12 too, we had osprey 3 assault

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

policeyounggun Just got back into airsofting now i have got a lot older this account was from when i was 15 Find out more about policeyounggun
                                Working...
                                X