X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SBS bagram afghanistan loadout

Originally posted by Skam_300 View Post
    Yeah all this elitism is really getting quite pathetic... I've read comments telling people to swap boots and holsters etc...

SF operate in what the hell they like... It's purely down to the preference of the operator and coincided with location they are tasked in...

If SF mooched around in the same kit as eachother there would be nothing to separate them from the rest of the armed forces, thus they would be targetted just the same when on ops...

Some people really need to get a grip before criticising peoples loadouts.

And with regards to the loadout in the link, I think its hoofing, and near enough spot on, in 2002 Royal Marine Commandos from Task Force Jacana were equiped near enough (minus the weapon) the same.
    I AGREE nice one matey :D i wouldn't mind but i didnt post this up saying look at this exact copy of an sas loadout :P

Comment

I know, I mean I'm no expert when it comes to the SF but what I do know it is a very secret and private world and what we know through text, images etc is just the tip of the iceberg. And most of the people that criticise have either no military background or too much money and time lol! Airsoft is a small yet expanding community and we should all be appreciating eachothers efforts and stop being so finnecky!

Comment

Originally posted by G View Post
        hmmm no, just delete it. completely irrelivant. seeing as the guy hasn't even got a diemaco, it's just another guy who's thrown on some standard issue kit and grabbed an m4. waste of time imo!
        stop hating....lol

Comment

Originally posted by Skam_300 View Post
          I know, I mean I'm no expert when it comes to the SF but what I do know it is a very secret and private world and what we know through text, images etc is just the tip of the iceberg. And most of the people that criticise have either no military background or too much money and time lol! Airsoft is a small yet expanding community and we should all be appreciating eachothers efforts and stop being so finnecky!
          couldnt of said it better myself man

Comment

Does make me chuckle all the elitism when it comes to UKSF on airsoft forums, i wonder how many of those posting have ever actually worked with them?

I have, admittedly not extensively, and they wore a huge variety of kit, a lot of it high end civi hiking kit, mixed in with the better bits of issue kit.

The idea that if there isnt a photo then it isnt used is pretty laughable as photos of UKSF are pretty rare anyway.
            TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Get over it.

Comment

Look guys I'm the founder of all SF and what ever I wear is 100% correct end of

Comment

Is the RM Royal Marines or initials for first names?

I ask because I'm doing a load out of the founder of all SF and am thinking about changing my name to get the load out spot on.

Comment

It's Royal Marines good luck with the load out I look forward to seeing pics

Comment

Its the same old arguement all the time and its getting very old , the yanks were in afghanistan too , why cant it just be a generic early afghan loadout than opening the whole flood gates that is the 'sf can use whatever they want / no they cant i was the 1283 man on the balcony arguement'

Comment

Originally posted by RM_Stu View Post
                        Look guys I'm the founder of all SF and what ever I wear is 100% correct end of
                        pfffft whatever.... what colours the boathouse at hereford then....:D
                        Last edited by oneshot187; 18 May, 2011, 09:50. Reason: fat fingers
                        Originally posted by Bluegill
                        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                          pfffft whatever.... what colours the boathouse at herefored then....:D
                          there is no boathouse its invisible to non sas :P

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                            pfffft whatever.... what colours the boathouse at herefored then....:D
                            I can answer that , i helped him do a nice little art deco number on the place when we were skirmishing with napoleon , sharpe actually did the pluming.

Comment

I'm glad the spelling changed from "Diemarco" to "Diemaco" over the course of the thread.

Has the prospect of guns needing replacement parts ever crossed anybodies minds? Maybe it IS a Diemaco, but the barrel and lower receiver got screwed and the parts available were American? Any reason why that couldn't happen?

Comment

Originally posted by murta369 View Post
                                I can answer that , i helped him do a nice little art deco number on the place when we were skirmishing with napoleon , sharpe actually did the pluming.
                                Hahahahahaha! I just spat some coffee out!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
                                Working...
                                X