Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combat Shotgun (L128A1)

Hi All,

I want to go with a shotgun as my primary for my RM loadout, as i seem to be playing a lot of CQB, now i understand the gun is esentially a benelli m4 super 90 any ideas on what guns to start with or is there one on the market allready with the correct stock etc?

Thanks

Jester

Re: Combat Shotgun (L128A1)

If you can find one in stock somewhere, Double Eagle (goes by various other names as well) made a springer tri-shot that's a clone of the old TM system on the inside, and one of the models is essentially a Benelli M4 on the outside. Unfortunately when they first got released (quite a while back) the M4 style model was pretty much the most popular so it's fairly hard to find now, I've come across some of the other versions online but not the specific one you're after I'm afraid.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Best place to look would be HK for the DE version I haven't seen it in any o the UK retailers for a bit.

Comment

Trouble is getting hold of and making a Surefire railed grip work as a pump action. I looked into making one of these a while ago but I can't see how you could make a accurate one without it.

Comment

s'cuse me shirt, was in a rush

Stock and eotech, no other rubbish on it, solid shot and buck, mans best friend, well firers anyway..
          Originally posted by Bluegill
          5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Bugger chris, i had one of these and sold it on here only a few weeks ago lol.
            Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

Ref image for those wanting it.

Looks like a Surefire RIS system.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

that pic was from H12, Summer 2010 and we didnt have the ris on it, maybe now they have but i suspect it was cut away during final procurement

Comment

Hehe, that I'd know nothing about. Your world here matey!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

its awesome

One of the lads took out 3 out of 5 TB in one buck shot from about 30m, he was up front and literally bumped into them setting a 'gift up' love it

Comment

I was on H12 too and I saw it with and without the ris I think there must be a few older ones maybe still about. Also saw t in use without the eotech alot too
                      It's not about you dying for your country...
                      Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

Yeah the eotech was just in the box and optional, i think most didnt bother with it tbh, doesnt suprise me at all that some did have and some didnt have the ris, a lot of new kit came in that tour, Sharpshooter, acog, vortex flash eliminator, shotgun, mtp, to name but a few funny that just near the election...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Jester1988 just your standard airsofter really Find out more about Jester1988
                        Working...
                        X