MK7 helmet alternative

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MK7 helmet alternative

Im looking for an alternative to the mk7 but still looks enuf like as the owning of a mk7 to me is a bit iffey dont eve know if thay are legal on the cive market and the price as well put me off
    i was looking and thinking the mich 2002 looks close or any outers that are cheap on the cive market?

i should say im planing to put a multicam or if i can fined it MTP cover on it so it only has to be sumwhat right in shape
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: MK7 helmet alternative

MICH 2002 is very similar, i reckon if you got hold of an MTP cover it would be close enough, and the best likeness you could get legally :D
    TM/G&P MK14 Mod 0, G&P SR16 URX Shorty, TM Glock 18c GBB, DE L128A1

Comment

Originally posted by middo85 View Post
      MICH 2002 is very similar, i reckon if you got hold of an MTP cover it would be close enough, and the best likeness you could get legally :D
      This except MTP covers aren't on surplus release yet so use a desi cover and it will look the part.

Comment

Just made this comparison on paint:

Its similar... But really different at the same time.

Comment

The closest thing would be to buy an AC900 which is the helmet the Mk7 is commercially. But that would be ratehr expensive.

Comment

i was looking at the ac900 but carnt find anywher the sells to the cives.
            anouter question has sprung to mind, im trying to put together a 2010/11 look so MTP top/bottom but iv got a DDPM vest think it's a MK4 osprey so would a MK6 with DDPM cover work as iv got this?
            true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

Yes, there is still a real mix of kit in use.

Comment

cool thanks that saves me sum money, next try not to get riped off buying MTP and finding out it's mulitcam :-)

Comment

the ac900 does appear sometimes on a certain auction place, the trouble is though they do go for good money as its one of the most sort after helmets for sas collectors, that and maybe the ac200.

it does surprise me sometimes that no airsoft equipment supplier hasnt made a copy of them.

Comment

mk6?

Comment

Originally posted by urban spec-ops View Post
                      it does surprise me sometimes that no airsoft equipment supplier hasnt made a copy of them.
                      Give them time. They make most stuff in the end. Look at all the L85 extra's we now have thanks to Hornbill.

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                        Give them time. They make most stuff in the end. Look at all the L85 extra's we now have thanks to Hornbill.
                        very true

Comment

i would get the mk6a instead of the mk6, pretty easy to get and much better

Comment

The Para Ballistic helmet is a good alternative, available on a a certain site quite a lot. Higher cut and lighter than the Mk6. A Multicam cover, scrimnet and some sniper tape, and lo, Robert is your father's sibling.
                            Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

I'm working on a 10/11 loadout along similar lines myself. Using MTP trousers, Ubacs, with DDPM osprey and lid.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                              Working...
                              X