Basic Loadouts - Help Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic Loadouts - Help Please

Plus one for the Primark suggestion...they are made for the err. "sturdier" frame....and they come in a variety of colours..
    My first couple of skirmishes I ran round in basic plain OG Combats and a black hoodie! Of course now I am a total Geardo but you'll reach that point in time!

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLondon View Post
      Plus one for the Primark suggestion...they are made for the err. "sturdier" frame....and they come in a variety of colours..
      My first couple of skirmishes I ran round in basic plain OG Combats and a black hoodie! Of course now I am a total Geardo but you'll reach that point in time!
      pending my overdraft approval for this habbit i soon will be, and change my mind on loadouts faster than a womens maxi pad lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeLondon View Post
        ...they are made for the err. "sturdier" frame...
        You been watching me changing? LMAO

#carried away by a Moonlight shadow...#

Comment

There are several surplus shops I know of in the Central London area. I also know of one in Maidstone, with large stocks of Brit kit, and also one in Medway.

One near Tottenham Court Road has a fair amount of mostly Brit kit. There's a shop in Camden Stables Market, and he has a big supply of Brit, US, French, Czech, Belgian, Russian and German uniforms. There's one in Kentish Town, which is smaller than both of those, but has a fair variety too.

Obviously you could just get your stuff on-line, but then you can't really try it on beforehand.
          Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

OP, maybe try an online store that has the same name as german camo... they have done me some great deals in the past and can readily source sizes for you if you ask.

Maybe go for some simple OD meaning you can use it with your black vest at pretty much any site?
            King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
            https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
            www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Im Dave Angel Find out more about Im Dave Angel
            Working...
            X