Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Clean up post: 41 independant Marine Commando (korea 1951-53)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean up post: 41 independant Marine Commando (korea 1951-53)

As many of have seen my former thread, i am doing a re-post to show my current (updated) loadout, got some new gear from the yank quatermasters to show off, helps me defeat those bloody commie's.

WHO even knew britain where in korea!? who even knew there was a war in korea?!
    well, our airsoft re-enactor group is helping boost the recognition of the war in korea, setting up our own website and hopefully to get sponsered in the near future.

RIGHT, before any of you begin to cry about the fact that im wearing a 1958 belgian para smock; i dont have extra wages to spend on 100 smacks jackets that im going to wear everyother week. also the greek denim battledress beats the 90quid repro from SOF(no challenge mods, just a clear reference)

right, the garand belt was issued to moi for carrying extra ammo(ofcourse)
    i also aquire on the belt a tri-grenade pouch/ tri medic pouch and a general 1911 holster.
    on the pistol belt sits a simple thompson mag pouch, looks similar to the british ones made, rarely issued. The rucksack is a 1952 para ordanance rucksack again from the yankoooo's.

in korea, there where certain other british brigades of which used full british equipment. However 41 commando was a unit of which had worked through the americans in WWII and Korea. hence the american weapons and gear. Clothing by the british commando was in such a large mix.. some whore M43'S others stayed with british BD's.

We aquired of the yanks the late war thompsons found in a crate after training in Japan, yes the Japanese where American allies, with a small range of units but mainly the ROK.

FEEL FREE TO DISCUSS THE KOREAN WAR ON THIS PAGE... BUT... NO DIMWITTED COMMENTS WITHOUT HISTORICAL JUSTIFICATION. TAHH :D

Pictures where in the backgarden too.

just taking a quick peak of the area

would you take a look at that... infantry armed with nothing but a flag pole how un-prepared

somehow i was inline for a perfect side picture!

yet again the camera man needs to control his zoom.

just peaking at the shed...

creaping alongside the 38th degree parallel, with a blade from hitlers finest cycle unit.

looks like they have revolvers..

military police glare...

relaxing with the harmonica (yes i can actualy play :D)

bloody korean aquired my thompson!!!

yeeeeh,

ENJOY!

kit list can be put up IF needed
    AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Re: Clean up post: 41 independant Marine Commando (korea 1951-53)

NICE !!!!!! I really like it!

Comment

Re: Clean up post: 41 independant Marine Commando (korea 1951-53)

Originally posted by Special bus View Post
      NICE !!!!!! I really like it!
      cheers bro!
      AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roshyroovajihi a guy generally interested in anything Find out more about roshyroovajihi
      Working...
      X