A Secnondary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Secnondary

I really have no clue when it comes to buying airsoft guns and was wondering if you could help me out?! Atm I am sporting a LA96 sniper rifle and a gas revolver. What I really want is an affordable secondary. By that I mean a small AEG sub-machine gun of some sort. So if anyone can point me in the direction of one it will be much thanked! (My budget is anything lower than £110)

Re: A Secnondary

JG Mp5 might fit the bill, if not theres not a huge amount below 110 quid
    Talking to yourself is fine, its when you talk to yourself, argue with yourself and then refuse to talk to yourself that you need to worry.

Comment

a TM mp5k would be great, put in a 9.6v battery and it has a decent rate of fire so you can suppress anyone who gets too close and fall back or easily take them out with the mp5k. You can buy these off here for about £100 but it me quite a while to find one as not too many are being sold.
      For sale:

-Splitting M4
      -MP5 Parts
      -MP7a1
      -M9 Magazine

Comment

g&g raider

Comment

Galaxy mp5k's are decent, around £80 maybe, there are alot for sale on here which are like £60 , or you could get a CYMA g18 for around £60 and then thats not too bulky, they also are more accurate than gbb pistols i think as you dont have the blowback rocking the gun around, with 0.25's the glocks are excellent. But if you want British, then you can also get CYMA P226's that perform the same as the glock, but are more british i think.

Comment

For that kind of money, I'd echo the above - A Galaxy MP5K (can be had brand new for £80 if you look in the right places), a Glock 18C, a Beretta M93F. You could, if you look in the right places, pick up a gas Micro-Uzi or Mac 11 - though I know you specified AEG. None of these exactly fit with the British Sniper loadout, but it's airsoft, you can do as you darn-well like! :-D
            Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

The MP5 would still go with your rig out assuming you want to stay Brit.

You can get a JG plastic bodied full size with a retractable stock for £110 ish
              Or if you can push the boat out a CYMA MP5K metal bodied could be bought for around £140.

Comment

Thanks for all of the replies! They really helped! But I decided to go with the CYMA G18 and it should be here in a few days! Thanks, again, for all of your help!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Goob97 Find out more about Goob97
                Working...
                X