1 no
    2 yes
    3 poor
    4 can be
    trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Re: Gas masks ?

You not too bothered that the glass isn't going to keep a BB out of your eye?

Comment

hi mate been using an s10 mask with herosharks mesh lense's in for woodland and it is pretty good if it is for cqb its is fantastic for any black kit loadout, you can pick up an s10 mask for about £20 if you look around and heroshark will change the lenses for £17 with postage. depending on what weapon you have you may find it difficult to aim down the sight but im sure if its an mp5 or similar it will be fine, pm me if you need more info

Comment

cheers guys

Comment

Another thing to remember, if you want the look of the filter, you can gut the carbon filters out of it, helps sooo much more, especially when running!

Comment

Also the S6 and S10 came with an anti-mist stick to help with stop the fogging up..

Comment

S10 isnt going to be good for a lefty as the filter only goes onto the left hand side. Unless of course you take off the cannister for the Pulp fiction look

Comment

I was using a old S10, it was quite difficult to breath with the filter in, but not impossible. Visibility was generally fine. And aiming was ok as they are made of rubber.

Comment

Originally posted by A guy with a gun View Post
                    I was using a old S10, it was quite difficult to breath with the filter in, but not impossible. Visibility was generally fine. And aiming was ok as they are made of rubber.
                    to be honest you would hope its not impossible to breath in! haha :D

Comment

Yeah that could be a slight problem if it was impossible hahaha

Comment

Hi,

I have an S6 gas mask and it's fine for aiming down the sites but with running around it can make it a bit difficult to breath. Tbh I don't really use it that much during gaming but it is fun just to wear it for a quick pistol game or something like that. Your peripheral vision does go so you tend to have to move your head around a lot to see.

I also tested the lenses to see if they were ballistic proof and after putting about half a hi-cap into it at point blank range there wasn't even a crack in sight. Don't know if that was just for my mask or for most but I think I'd trust it in a game.

Comment

I have a hero sharked one, I also took out the inner gasmask, as there was no point due to the eyes being meshed..... I emptied the filter aswell, makes it a bit easier.... its still rather hot....

I may think about taking the front bit out and meshing that aswell to help airflow....
                          FOR SALE
                          7" Magpul ERGO free float ris, 7" larue ff ris,
                          , multicam pistol pouch, ACM pistol fast bags.

Comment

Have thought about this myself, couple of ideas;

1. Put a small electric fan in filter can ( knicked this idea from somewhere ).
                            2. Cut holes in rubber to aid breathing and where flash hood over it.
                            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

fish123 Find out more about fish123
                            Working...
                            X