Special Reconnaissance Regiment?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Special Reconnaissance Regiment?

But you don't know my full history, the fact there is now an ever growing number of navy personnel augmenting RM and certain elements of SF.

I'm not going to argue over what I've said, I know I'm right but things may have changed over the last few years.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I'm not saying I've anything special, I've never once said I'm SF, the shot I did have was blown out the water by me being a naughty boy!
      I've done more than some and less than others though, 6 weeks as a VM in Norway with the bootys was fun as was jungle survival in Belize with the army! Well actually it wasn't that fun.
      Although boats maintainer in Poole was a nice cheers easy!
      My name has also been on the list for afghan for 3 years but with surprisingly 8000 other navy personnel going for it, the waiting list is long.
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

and the SBS don;t sit and bob on the ocean cus last time i checked the B stands for BOAT. thats my 2 pence worth,

unless you have been there and done that, you have no god damn idea wtf you are talking about.

p.s . HI SEAN.

Comment

Originally posted by whitey85 View Post
          and the SBS don;t sit and bob on the ocean cus last time i checked the B stands for BOAT. thats my 2 pence worth,

unless you have been there and done that, you have no god damn idea wtf you are talking about.

p.s . HI SEAN.
          He's not in the SBS, therefore was not referring to them. also this thread is about the SRR. They're the wet warriors. I'm all about the green. Good operators though, worked with a couple in Iraq. They were doing some work with the 22 det in Basra. TF Spartan, but I suppose you've heard of them? And CS Armageddon the regular infantry company that worked for them?

Thought not.

Comment

Originally posted by moose_hates_you View Post
            He's not in the SBS, therefore was not referring to them. also this thread is about the SRR. They're the wet warriors. I'm all about the green. Good operators though, worked with a couple in Iraq. They were doing some work with the 22 det in Basra. TF Spartan, but I suppose you've heard of them? And CS Armageddon the regular infantry company that worked for them?

Thought not.
            so you are the only one who has worn a green uniform and served in a hostile enviroment , so that makes you gods gift to military knowlege??? thought so one word springs to mind as you remind me of my old LT and that is JACKASS.

Comment

They certainly don't dude, that's sit and bob, bunch of professional nutters!

I'm trying to be quite civil at the moment, and I do know a couple on this thread are serving or have, I always show my respect to that and I never takeaway from that.
              I've not once said I'm something I'm not, I've had opportunities as everyone in forces gets. But nearly everyone in the forces has had the 'this never happened moments' and if you haven't then you have dipped really!

Comment

Originally posted by whitey85 View Post
                so you are the only one who has worn a green uniform and served in a hostile enviroment , so that makes you gods gift to military knowlege??? thought so one word springs to mind as you remind me of my old LT and that is JACKASS.
                No, but it makes me a lot more knowledgeable than you. Unfortunately there is elitism within the armed forces if you've not been on tour you are seen as a no mark. Not fair but true non the less. The only guys that get exemption are the Navy bods, they get to do anti-piracy stuff which has it's own hazards. And to be honest there is nothing better than leading a section of men on ops, it's the scariest but most rewarding thing you will ever do.

Comment

Whatever kingdong!

I'll submit to your know everything awesomeness!
                  I'll tell my first hand information source (confirmed) that he's wrong about everything SF!
                  Who I might add is not an airsofter and laughs at us all really!

Comment

The fact that I did a little re-search on an MOD website that will give correct info.

Yes a little research and it covered points that would suggest your wrong, so leave it now, you said you was going and you haven`t.
                    itrader-

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103492

Comment

I'll vouch for Sean's being a member of the forces, I've known him through work for the last 5 years. As for the rest you can believe or disbelieve what you like, just because someone's calling someone else a walt doesn't necessarily mean they ain't getting in some walting themselves. TBH it seems that some people are getting LRR and OP Samson confused but that's just my 5p.
                      Originally posted by tackle
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

I have to laugh at threads like this, as there are people mouthing off about their service and in a round about sort of fashion calling others "Walt" then there are others asking if ARRSE is still any good with others confirming it??

ARRSE has never been any good, as the only people who get to spend any time on that website are shiny-arses or Walts themselves.

Remember kiddies, this is a forum about toy guns and associated products. There's always somebody bigger and harder than you are, so play nice, or you may end up on the receiving end of a dick-slap from somebody far more knowledgeable than you.
                        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Originally posted by kingdong View Post
                          The fact that I did a little re-search on an MOD website that will give correct info.

Yes a little research and it covered points that would suggest your wrong, so leave it now, you said you was going and you haven`t.
                          The bits they wanna tell ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Hunter512 View Post
                            I'll vouch for Sean's being a member of the forces, I've known him through work for the last 5 years. As for the rest you can believe or disbelieve what you like, just because someone's calling someone else a walt doesn't necessarily mean they ain't getting in some walting themselves. TBH it seems that some people are getting LRR and OP Samson confused but that's just my 5p.
                            Samson is a whole different ball game but let's not go down there on here because we don't need to. Don't worry those who don't know what it is, it isn't leet über secret stuff (well maybe it is a bit), just not the sort of thing we need to discuss in here. That has its own degree of Selection toughness.
                            sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
                              Yes, I know.

As do I of course.

Salisbury Plain? Seriously? Bit of a trek considering they have Sennybridge right on their doorstep!

How little you actually know. It's one of the most physically arduous training courses in the Forces. It's fucking nails compared to SAS training. A CFT?... really?... come on.

Please don't patronise.

Indeed!

lol... I know you are biting you're lip big time here. Just remember loose lips sink ships. Sit back and enjoy the experts!

Comment

Im sure these pics from the recruiting info is: UK Restricted - Information and material the unauthorized disclosure of which would be UNDESIRABLE in the interests of the nation (UK)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

The King Speak danish, english, german and spanish. Find out more about The King
                                Working...
                                X