Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Contemporary British Loadout

Originally posted by curlyrocks View Post
    yeah really sorry about that mate i was just really excited should i delete them?
    i wouldn't worry about it to be honest...

Comment

gotcha

Comment

This is my boy's kit, he got into airsoft and wanted to go down the British route so as you can see I help him a bit.
        410.jpg
        Attached Files
        Last edited by boottroop; 31 December, 2012, 00:06.

Comment

boottroop that looks great! :D where do you play?
          Is that a dummy pvs or a real one?
          sigpic

Comment

I dont want to sound like a hater but I dont think that chair is brit issue kit!
            Airsoft Social - Founder

Comment

Glad I'm not the only one who plays with plates..
              Just wondering, anyone know which holster is being issued with the Glock 17?
              | Systema L119A1 UGL PTW || Echo 1 L7A2 GPMG || G&P L110A2 Minimi || Custom L129A1 || KSC Glock 17 || Inokatsu Sig P226 || KSC Glock 18C |

Comment

He and he's brother play in Cobham but haven't been for around a year due to family problems but should be back this year, all the kit is real apart from the sig and the main body of the SA80 which is a WE Gbb all sights, rails and bits are real.

Comment

Originally posted by redeye View Post
                  I dont want to sound like a hater but I dont think that chair is brit issue kit!
                  When you have got that much kit on, only 15 and just over 4ft every chair is Brit issued kit for him

Comment

This photo was taken last august and on the day we were messing around taking photos it was a really hot day. These glasses and goggles I have are the new Bvision which lenses can be changed in seconds. As for the tape and netting rubbish there's not one piece on the whole kit. The scrim on the helmet is issued with the new mtp pcs helmet cover which all soldiers have to apply to their helmets now, MOD law. It's only just been recommended that no pouches are to be applied to front of Ospreys due to fragmentation. Not something I could've known in August. When he had the photo taken he wouldn't wear his pelvic armour plus he did have these plates fitted to his osprey that's why he needed a rest IMG_0061.jpg

Comment

looks like youve had a decent strike on your rear plate there... haha

Comment

Originally posted by curlyrocks View Post
                        I don't play on an airsoft field here look : www.youtube.com/user/hivrhivr
                        completely off topic but the music in that vid was written by my teammate lol. I keep saying he should have organ donor as his call sign

Comment

Really ? which video hahaha

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDJp...e_gdata_player
                            This one

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV_F...e_gdata_player

Thats the actual music vid

Comment

I've pretty much finished my Brit kit load-out now, what do you guys think?

Working on getting my sniper shooting as well as it can now, then I'll be making some alterations to the load-out to suit the sniper a bit better:

I've also got a YouTube channel, so if you want to see the kit in action from my perspective, take a look:
                                http://www.youtube.com/user/Bullet4MyEnemy?feature=mhee

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
                                : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
                                AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slava Find out more about Slava
                                Working...
                                X