Contemporary British Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Contemporary British Loadout

look's good jut needs the llm moved and pressurepad taken off if your gign for total detail and if that is a mk7 which it does look like one it needs some scrim

Comment

Originally posted by jssmitty96 View Post
      look's good jut needs the llm moved and pressurepad taken off if your gign for total detail and if that is a mk7 which it does look like one it needs some scrim
      I've seen plenty of photos where the LLM is on the side, I prefer it there too, allows the grip to be further forward. Seen a lot of people use sniper tape to attach the pressure pad too, why would anyone not want the pressure pad on?

I do need the skrim though yeah, and you're correct, it is a MkVII.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
      : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
      AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

Originally posted by Slava View Post
        Yeah, Magnums are great. I love my pair!
        Although I'm not sure about the Krylon, I mean...it's not removable, so it'll have a negative impact on the re-sale value of the items (If I ever choose to sell them on). However! We should be going to The Rock airsoft site this summer, which is pretty much a desert with plenty of sand, so we'll make sure to have a good roll around on the ground

Krylon is removable, a little white spirit or acetone and elbow is all thats required!
        HK 416
        Sig 226

Geronimo - For God and Country

Zero Fucks Given...

Comment

Originally posted by Airsoft-Ed View Post
          I've seen plenty of photos where the LLM is on the side, I prefer it there too, allows the grip to be further forward. Seen a lot of people use sniper tape to attach the pressure pad too, why would anyone not want the pressure pad on?

I do need the skrim though yeah, and you're correct, it is a MkVII.
          not too sure if its op rules now but the llm is supposed to be on the bottom so when going into a room or round a corner ect it dosent restrict you or get bashed as for the pressure pad it's one more thing that will get snagged and something not really needed but is useful for airsoft

Comment

I really like the loadout Ed, only change I'd make is that it's abit patch tastic at the moment, I would lose a few of them, they make it look very 'airsoft'.

Comment

I don't mind too much about losing a bit of the authenticity for the sake of patches, if I were generally a milsim player then I'd drop a few and get a few more appropriate ones, blood type etc. but I just play walk on games really, still not driving so getting to the bigger events is a massive ball ache lol, the looks you get on the train wearing all this with a gun bag... Haha, it's good fun.

YouTube Bullet4MyEnemy
              : for thoughtful, retrospective commentary.
              AirsoftOperator.com: for airsoft news, reviews, and wahoos.

Comment

I never had scrim on my helmet out in theatre, just an NVG mount and two plasticuffs. I unstitched a couple of threads at the back and then fed them round under the cover so just the block part stuck out at the back so you can pull them out.
                LLM was bottom only for us and that is given to us fitted, we never see the pressure pad. But this is airsoft so if you prefer it then stick with it.
                But yeah the loadout looks good

Comment

Heres afew of mine, Will upload photos of me in the field and hopefully some footage on the 13th of April.
                  ANy question Please dont hesitate to ask!

WARNING
                  HIGH RES PHOTOS, PLEASE USE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY! WARNING

Please also forgive me wearing my stable belt, i usualy wear a riggers belt but its nice to flash the silverwear now and then
                  Also not wearing a pcs shirt as there all packed away Ready for moving unit.
                  Any clever people would also noitice iam using a MK6A instead of a MK7, if you noticed this, treat yourself to a pat on the penis!

(realy enjoy the NI pack over my camelback, so much easier to Fit HF radios in :P)
                  Also using An IMI p226 holster instead of the serpa, they are way more comfortable and easier to run with!

Nice one of the best Stablebelt around

Owner of DCS
                  (Doom custom shooters)
                  PM me for Custom work!

Comment

From HERRICK 19 the cummerbund will be banned and the ops panel is the only cover allowed

Comment

Originally posted by michael3484 View Post
                      From HERRICK 19 the cummerbund will be banned and the ops panel is the only cover allowed
                      Cumber bund is only for full fighting order, ops panel is for general operations, I wouldn't class it as a cover, I think that is a stupi didea as the cumber bund pulls the osprey in nice an tightly around the body. If anything I would of banned the ops panel as you cannot have the side sapi plates in without it.

Owner of DCS
                      (Doom custom shooters)
                      PM me for Custom work!

Comment

Why is that?
                        Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
                        Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Originally posted by Doombull3t View Post
                          Cumber bund is only for full fighting order, ops panel is for general operations, I wouldn't class it as a cover, I think that is a stupi didea as the cumber bund pulls the osprey in nice an tightly around the body. If anything I would of banned the ops panel as you cannot have the side sapi plates in without it.
                          Cant remember the name but there are two side plate holders. Basically just the cummerbund but shorter and no buckles.

Comment

• Yeah they released just side plate pockets only so they are without the middle fixing at your belly, allowing you to use the ops panel in conjunction with the side plates but for airsoft that is a really massive rig especially if you are riding in the back of snatch land rovers.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
                              Yeah they released just side plate pockets only so they are without the middle fixing at your belly, allowing you to use the ops panel in conjunction with the side plates but for airsoft that is a really massive rig especially if you are riding in the back of snatch land rovers.

Mk4s arent small, but thats because of the amount of protection they offer to the operator, fuck a snatch landy!, theyre spacious compared to a fully kitted out REBRO landy!, id love to know which officer decided this was a good idea to get rid of the cumberbund, i think theyre so much easier to use than the cumberbund but hey ho, orders are orders Looks like no cumberbund for me in septemeber then eh lads (wrong, i willbe using one, im on 18

Owner of DCS
                              (Doom custom shooters)
                              PM me for Custom work!

Comment

• I love the mark 4 and think its the best full protection rig out there and own a tan one myself but don't use any extra covers bar the ops panel for reasons mentioned but if I was to be in a position where I was gonna be at risk the mk 4 osprey is what I would want. Nothing compares to the flexibility the system offers, nor the complete mollification (my word, just made it up!) Of the entire rig bar the right shoulder!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Slava Find out more about Slava
                                Working...
                                X