british patches blood groups etc...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• british patches blood groups etc...

hey guys just need some pictures of patches that the british army use with their MTP i'm wanting to recreate 1 rifles patches but cant seem to find any pictures of what patches they use

Re: british patches blood groups etc...

Have you tried google or military photo library?
    sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

You talking about the panels with zap code etc?

Apart from that, trf?
      Buy my stuff!

Comment

No Rifles battalion wear TRFs (luckily!). We do wear those gay brigade flashes but its only really 1 RIFLES that bother (3 Cdo Bde). Zap badges arent issued, people just buy them to look ally (or so they think). Make one up and use a cheap black marker.

Comment

Zap badges are beeing phased out. 12 bde aren't useing them at all on personel kit apart from day sacks

Comment

Zap badges arent required. All they are used for is if you become a casualty/T4. Its more useful being written on kit with black markers.

Comment

4 rifles where the TRF now I think it's getting rolled out across the whole regiment!
              sigpic

"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."
              - from a post-war debriefing of a German General

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger View Post
                4 rifles where the TRF now I think it's getting rolled out across the whole regiment!
                Yep, seen the latest dress regs online. I dont know why considering weve got 'RIFLES' on our slides. The only bloke Ive seen wearing it so far is our old boss. He left and is now training TA officers as a staff job. Considering we didnt wear the smaller one since we first amalagamted I see no reason.

Comment

No it looks crap and its more admin! but times are changing so change we will!
                  sigpic

"The reason the American Army does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the American Army practices it on a daily basis."
                  - from a post-war debriefing of a German General

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Bluemonkey Find out more about Bluemonkey
                  Working...
                  X