Insurgent Load out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Insurgent Load out?

The photo is a little small, but from what I can see it looks good, nice backdrop as well.
    section 24 of the 1968 Act
    Supplying imitation firearms to minors
    1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
    2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

It was a good back drop other then the Wasps. Ratty u got many more pics from the weekend ?
      sigpic

"Angelus Mortis" - Angel Of Death

Comment

Pics are here.

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/album.php?albumid=1443
        Trader Feedback.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Not bad at all. Would be better without the DPM trousers but I guess that was due to the rules of the game.

Comment

Not to put anyone off the old "taliban" loadout, but be really careful where you put the pictures, and what poses you adopt... Can you remember the sun got hold of a few that were taken at a site opening game a while back and wrote it up like it was a terrorist training facility?

Comment

quick tip, take off the sunglasses and grow those eyebrows. ooooo and wear the shemagh properly ;-)
              AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post
                Not to put anyone off the old "taliban" loadout, but be really careful where you put the pictures, and what poses you adopt... Can you remember the sun got hold of a few that were taken at a site opening game a while back and wrote it up like it was a terrorist training facility?
                Yep I remember, but do you remember how many people actually believed it?
                1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by B.E.N. View Post

B.E.N.
                  The photo's were actually publicity shots to promote the opening of the site, which was going to be, i believe, Lincolnshire based. I was in contact with the guy who was opening the site in the lead up to all the hassle he recieved over the fact there were staged pics with a player in DPM restraining another player who had a shemagh wrapped around his head. The local muslim group in the area held protests outside the gates, and eventually the local authourity remove permission to use the site for Airsoft.

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
                  Yep I remember, but do you remember how many people actually believed it?
                  People did believe it, hence the pressure he came under and his eventually losing the site.
                  Trader Feedback.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                  http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Originally posted by ratty1968 View Post
                    B.E.N.
                    People did believe it, hence the pressure he came under and his eventually losing the site.
                    What the point was, was that the papers said it was a Taliban training centre, which strangely no one believed.
                    However I do know the guy was under pressure from outside groups, the pictures were frowned upon as being offensive, which I find laughable as hardly anything happens if anything when they stand there and Boo our homecoming troops in Wooten Basset.
                    I say if ya dont like the pictures, dont look at them or man the f*ck up, its Ok for other groups to do what the f*ck they feel like, but when we do something that even remotely starts 'offending' these said groups then the whole world comes down on ya.
                    Last I checked I was born and bred in this country, I fight for this country, I pay through the nose in taxes for this country and yet I have no damn rights as a British citizen to freedom of speech and freedom of thought.

Comment

Sean even though your a matlote i totally agree

Your buddy
                      Josh

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                        Sorry if this offends anyone in advance.

Hi guys, looking to spice up my game play with an insurgent type loadout (so anything from taliban to spetznaz to IRA)
                        I am offended.

But in all seriousness, I can't see how Russian special forces can be classified as "insurgents." Unless all you know about the world's militaries is from Modern Warfare 2 (as youtube has shown me, this is quite rampant, people actually think the "Spetsnaz" are a terrorist group...

When in reality there are many different kinds of "Spetsnaz" as the word stands only for "special forces" in general).

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by Grounded_Pilot View Post
                          Sorry, yea- Spetznaz was just a branching out from what I can make with the AK varient.

It's special forces in Russian. :D sorry about confusion.
                          read a bit further down kamarov my friend lol dont be getting offended

chris

Comment

I was joking about being offended, but yeah, kinda annoying to see stuff like that, you know?

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Oi, are looking at my dress funny ?

:D

Comment

You look like a tactical catholic priest.

[insert joke about catholic priests]
                                Steyr AUG A1 & 6 mags and TBB for sale

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Grounded_Pilot Small time technician, based in Norfolk/Suffolk. Airsoft devotee...! Find out more about Grounded_Pilot
                                Working...
                                X