Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ISF iranian special force; taskforce 114

Cheers fella's,
    Yeahh they worked along small SOG operatives, did loads of taskforce operation work throughout too !
    AK74/47 Parts always wanted!

Comment

In that case though it looks good as it is, the webbing is quite inaccurate as it is about 45 years too modern.

Comment

Yeahh i know, i asked my pa' about the older one; he showed me, it was a simple webbing kit and body armor which was pearced like six times and the webbing kit had seen its actions hah!

Comment

[QUOTE=roshyroovajihi;609193]The insignia!
          how did i know that was going to be brought up

its a national insignia, it was the iranians from 1925, after we lost afghanistan. But yeah, the whole torso compartment,

i would go for an AK47, BUT that picture.. (ive seen them all)

you really are dreaming pal, Afghanistan has never been part of Iran, the British Empire had 3 wars in the 18th and early 19th but i don't recall ever of there being a Iran/Afghan war, the load out looks more Israely apart from the bandana,tho both country's were supplied by the U.S at the time of the shah.

Comment

I'm talking ancient empires, sorry for the mistake! I need to update this, got alot more stuff in from iran!

The recent involvment with iran in afghanistan was in the Herat uprising 2001, a 200 strong force of iranian commando's infiltrated the city whilst american air support was given, since then the QUDS have been giving support on infiltration missions toward west afghanistan, seeing that afghanistan sits on our border!

Comment

I got some Iranian kit too, its mostly US 80s/90s DPM stuff, the pieces that are obivously iranian are the beret and cap which have the sepah insignia on them.

I love the load out dude, good accuracy with the kit.. and i like the G3A3 or (Jeh Ceh)

A lot of embassy guards and police i see in Iran use the G3A4 with the retractable stock, though i know the A3 is in service in Sepah and the army.

Have yet to see a Khaybar 2002 (KH2002) in service though, apparently they might send Hezbollah in lebanon a load of them.

I would love to get a G3A3 tbh.. have been eyeing the CA model up for a while, i have way to many armalites and might just have to swap one out for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BoM View Post
                I got some Iranian kit too, its mostly US 80s/90s DPM stuff, the pieces that are obivously iranian are the beret and cap which have the sepah insignia on them.

I love the load out dude, good accuracy with the kit.. and i like the G3A3 or (Jeh Ceh)

A lot of embassy guards and police i see in Iran use the G3A4 with the retractable stock, though i know the A3 is in service in Sepah and the army.

Have yet to see a Khaybar 2002 (KH2002) in service though, apparently they might send Hezbollah in lebanon a load of them.

I would love to get a G3A3 tbh.. have been eyeing the CA model up for a while, i have way to many armalites and might just have to swap one out for it.
                Geh ceh takhtif! Hahaha!

Yeah bro, the 81 pattern stuff is really close then anything up to desert digital counts!

I wouldnt go for the CA one man, mine screwed up proper, it was sh** with the airtightness and it had so much work done till i could sell it, go for a TM, they're wonderful! But i've not seen a TM a4 you can get a JG one they're pretty good!

Or go circa 2001(herat uprising) with an AK74 (polymer furniture)
                Ak104's and 5's will go too!

Yeah they're rather succesful too apparently, they've just been service issue to the commando, marines, engineers and i think some of the night stalkers in southern Iran borders with afghan!

Comment

Another Persian!
                  Eidet mobarak haji! And secondly its nice to see someone doing a meli as Iranian national loadout! Hal dad!
                  Before the regime change in 79 the Iranian army was very westernized but after all ties to the west slowly just faded away along with peoples rights and freedom!
                  Anywho; something as unique as that uniform it must be kept and well looked after!
                  Assumption is the mother of F*&% Ups!

Comment

Originally posted by dj2l8b View Post
                    Another Persian!
                    Eidet mobarak haji! And secondly its nice to see someone doing a meli as Iranian national loadout! Hal dad!
                    Before the regime change in 79 the Iranian army was very westernized but after all ties to the west slowly just faded away along with peoples rights and freedom!
                    Anywho; something as unique as that uniform it must be kept and well looked after!
                    Sahleton'mubarak fellah,

Being Half British and half Irani I think I take a more diplomatic approach to modern day Iran to be honest

While there are some genuinely huge problems in Iran today in most part due to deeply infiltrated corruption in government; i find things really are not as bad as i expect them to be when ever i go; you know some things really do show signs of improvement every time I'm there; its a real pitty these factors are over shadowed by the bad things that do need to change; i actually voted for Mehdi Karimi in the last election.. he campaigned for greater freedom with regards to media, internet and Journalism; as a journalist at heart these seemed like good points to support, and its something i hope to see improve in Iran.

If i were you mate i'd go there for yourself and make up your own decision, you might find yourself very surprised; then again you might not Iran certainly is not everyones cup of tea.. while i always do see things there that make angry, there are usually a lot more that make me happy that i'm there.

Comment

Merci haji
                      I just like you am half british but i lived 8 years of my teenage years in Iran and to be honest the country has not changed since the last time ive been there. My parents have just came back from Iran and they say its worse now than it was before.

Comment

Iran is always the place where my greatest memories are but weather i want to go back anytime soon is another story..

Comment

hmm thats sad mate, my parents are working on an architectural project in Tehran at the moment, the reports i get from them are certainly "mixed" lol, so i do know what your parents are talking about definitley. I was last there in spring 2009, am hoping to go at somepoint this year, i guess i will see for myself how much things have changed; I am always the optimist though... i plan to enjoy it even if i dont lol.

Comment

ITS A BIG IRANIAN GATHERING!

Hahaha, im gonna get some more photos up of my loadouts, done some more work!

Yeah as Iran has been a state for corruption over the past years its development rate has been so succesful, i havnt been in a few years but many family and friends out there, they agree its got alot better within social freedom minus the band upon media!

Its really nice to see some more Iranians!

Comment

Here we are some more pictures:
                              Up first is the 1st company marines which led the openning to herat in 2001!
                              The chest rig is no so accurate, however they where to wear something similar and it was provided by the US, the camo is still Iranian genuine, you can tell from the tone of green!

Finally its the 2nd company, southern and eastern defence! These guys are known for quick reaction response, fast taking operations. Most recently re-capturing the chinese haul ship from somalian pirates! This camo again is genuine iranian, i dont think any other region uses it either, pretty unique!

Comment

Awesome bro... the second set of camo seems to be a mix of US chock chip and traditional urban camo! i like it :D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

roshyroovajihi a guy generally interested in anything Find out more about roshyroovajihi
                                Working...
                                X