Holster for USP Tactical/USP match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster for USP Tactical/USP match?

First off, sorry if this should go in the gears/loadouts section. i didn't know as i'm only after a compatible holster not basing this on kit/uniform discussion.

Buy yes, anyway i'm looking to find a holster for one of my Tanio Koba USP Tacticals. preferably a quick-draw drop leg platform/serpa. My first Tanio koba is a full sized USP my other is being converted into a USP Match so obviously these will be big guns. in comparison to say a glock of p226. anyone know of any full sized compatible drop leg holsters for USP/USP Match's?

any help would be fantastic.
    - chris

Re: Holster for USP Tactical/USP match?

I use Strike Systems Drop Leg.
    Not happy with it, but there's not a lot of options when it comes to USP Match.

Comment

I have a KSC Glock 18, and it fits beautifully in my Flyye Pistol Holster ver. 1 Molle - the bottom of it is open so you can quite easily fit anything with a compensator/suppressor - I'll grab a photo to give you an idea of how much clearance there is around the muzzle
      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

I've got a Safariland drop leg that my USP tactical fits perfectly, I'm sure it's designed for something else though!

Comment

There ya go - plenty of room
          Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
          X