MW2 Shadow Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MW2 Shadow Company

This is something I've been planning for a bit now, and think it would only look really good but work really well (especially for CQB and FIBUA). I'm talking about Shadow Company from MW2 ( the shady backstabbing yank fellas ). I'm not gonna try and copy it exact from the game, I'm gonna get things that suit the style but work well for me ;one thing to bare in mind is there is a few character variations in the game wearing a few different bits of kit so here's a list of what I've got in mind for this:

- Coyote brown lightweight special forces helmet ( the ones with holes on top similar to skateboard helmets )
    - Coyote brown military style goggles
    - Under armour hear gear balaclava
    - Coyote brown chest rig ( a plate carrier would be more accurate ) with whatever pouches you require
    - Black lightweight jacket ( without hood ) with velcro patches on the sleeves ( in the game it has US flag patches )
    - Black trousers
    - Coyote brown knuckle protector gloves
    - Coyote brown knee pads

There is probably a lot of other little items that would fully complete this kit but like I said I'm not copying the game, I'm just taking inspiration from the game. If you were to use the full kit like they do in game I imagine it would be very bulky and restrictive, hence why I'm opting for the chest rig rather than plate carrier or vest. Let me know what you think guys

About the Author

Collapse

II Walker II Young lad, pretty new to airsoft but getting into the swing of things and already half way through building my first awesome loadout Find out more about II Walker II
Working...
X