Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad guy loadouts

ok guys opinion time

I like to be a bit different and im a gamer so I'm heading towards a bodark rifleman loadout from ghost recon future soldier

Now it's purely going to be a lose impression so any ideas on what I might need to hunt for to achieve the look?

Re: Bad guy loadouts

Playing through the campaign now, just encountered them. They look pretty generic. Up close in trailers like this one I'm seeing a light grey jacket over what looks like jeans?

I would go ATACS jacket, jeans (this is probably the most important part of the loadout haha), dark green combat sleeves rolled halfway up, and then a NON-MOLLE assault vest. Looks like Russians didn't use MOLLE.

Reflective shooting glasses would be nice but I have no idea where you'd find a pair of them...wait. I read about being able to buy reflective lens film and have seen it applied to paintball goggles before. So if you wanna go the extra mile that's what I'd do.

With these character/faction loadouts, I feel like the most important part is the insignia. Hunt around on ebay and see if anybody's made velcro patches of the Bodark logo.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lockesley www.punishertacticalairsoftuk.blogspot.com Find out more about Lockesley
    Working...
    X