Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Originally posted by WillGreen View Post
    Can't wait to see it.
    And here it is so far

Looking at the pics now i think it could benifit from a vault suit, or part of one at least, i've also dissasembled my MK1 ruger to paint the barrel to make it resemble a silenced 22 pistol, and im looking at the TMC tac vest/armour from transformers aswell. I also have the riot helmet i may wear instead

So what do you guys think?

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Definitely need something for the chest area imo.

Otherwise nailed it.
      sigpic
      "I are God, lol."

Comment

Some cheap motor cross armor would be spot on.

Comment

definitly need some torso armour, what i was thinking was possibly getting a vault suit and cutting it up and "decorating" myself with it.

also whilst looking for the vault jumpsuit i found someone selling the NCR veteran armour from the states....may save up my pennies for that theres also a lot of other awsome stuff on etsy. nothing airsoft related though.

L.

Comment

I'd LOVE Veteran armor, but most I've seen, the 'armor' is cardboard or foam (ish) material, that wouldn't stand up to the abuse airsoft has in store for it.
            sigpic
            "I are God, lol."

Comment

Good point, but for a one off game i might consider it, if it was sub £50 but not for close to £80

L.

Comment

I guess for the body armour, you could get away with that transformers under a duster coat. Not sure on the mask/helmet though.
                sigpic
                "I are God, lol."

Comment

I there is a mask on ebay that looks simaler then add a helmet and some...stuffs...and jobs a good'un

L.

Comment

I have the mask, but it's absolute donkey balls. Made of the crappest plastic, won't sit right on the face and os generally too small - it's like a mask you'd expect to come with a "l33t 0perator playset".
                    sigpic
                    "I are God, lol."

Comment

• Re: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas Inspired loadouts.

Ergh i guess i wont be buying that then, i guess i'll just stick to my goggles then :-)

Comment

Yeah the veteran armor you can buy is all made from Eva foam and then hardened with PVA glue...I make a few bits if armor from time to time for MCM. Definately wouldn't reccomend it for airsoft...every hit you take would leave a nasty dent, and for the price you have to pay for a good quality set, it definately isn't worth it!

Comment

With the mask, the best thing (I guess) would just be something like an S10 with mesh lenses.
                          sigpic
                          "I are God, lol."

Comment

So no veteran armour :-( owell have to think of somthing else then.

As for the mask, there are polycarbinate lenses for S10 masks available and there is a site selling a GSR mask with a choice of polycarbonate or mesh lenses which might look okay.

L.

Comment

Hah.

Again, I've tried this other website's GSR, and it's absolute donkey balls. They said "you could mistake it for a real one".

The rubber broke before I put it on, and they told me to stuff it!

I think skirmishable veteran armor could be done, it just won't be 100% accurate.
                              sigpic
                              "I are God, lol."

Comment

Just thought of somting, in the game brink theres a fallout pack which gives a t shirt and some other stuff....uncluding a post apocalyptic suppressor...wich looks exactly like a drink can plinked on the end....i may have to do this!

Also you can get lots of awsome fallout stuff on etsy, some of it may be useless to us but i wouldn't mind a bottle of nuka cola quantum

L.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                                Working...
                                X