General ideas...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General ideas...

Hi all, I now have a mixture of desert dpm and woodland dpm gear.
    Desert ;
    -trousers x 3
    -shorts x 1
    -shirts x 2
    -plate carrier/body armour flak jacket thing x 1
    -MK6 helmet with a desert cover and woodland cover x 1
    -PLCE belt + utility pouch x 1
    -Baseball cap x 1
    Woodland ;
    -Trousers x 1
    -Jacket x 1
    -OD Green jumper x 1
    -T-shirt x 1
    -South African Assault Vest
    -Shemagh
    -Boonie hat
    Stuff that isn't really coloured,
    -leather fingerless gloves x 1 pair
    -British Army assault boots x 1 pair
    Any PMC or just different loadouts you could think up from that variety would be much appreciated, I'm gonna have a play and a bit of mix-match with my gear later to see what loadout I can come up with and put some pics up of it later!
    -Steve
    Originally posted by Coz
    If you fart, take a chrono reading
    Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Re: General ideas...

Have you tried all of it at the same time? Arctic seal-clubbing pirate loadout.
    Originally posted by Lt. Macka
    big black shapes draw the eye.

Comment

Do you need a "impression" load out?

Just use what works. Or as you have more DDPM kit why not just get few more pouches (they are peanuts now) and go for a brit desert load out.
      TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

What you mean by Impression loadout? And Brit desert Idunno because I have an M4, not british issue, and don't exactly have £400 to spend on a new L85 AEG, just something that looks the part I guess, really like the idea of a PMC style loadout tbh...
        -Steve
        Originally posted by Coz
        Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle.

Certa Cito

Comment

Impression load out would be kit to look like a specific unit. i.e UKSF or USSF.

PMC is prob the easiest to do. Tan Combats, t-shirt/softshell, PC of some kind, ball cap and what ever gun you have.

I dont see that it matters if you wear brit DDPM and carry an M4. Who is going to care?? if the geardos have an issue let them cry about it.

I wore Italian Desert trousers, a desert DPM gortex jacket and an OD plate carrier with multicam pouches to a few games and had just a good a time as when i wear matching multicam kit.

At the end of the day it is about having a good time and not trying to be something your not. (copying SF gear etc)

Comment

Yeah, I know it's about enjoying yourself, thinking of just rocking my combats, hoodie and SAAV to the next game (if it's cool and dry)
            -Steve
            Originally posted by Coz

Certa Cito

Comment

sounds good.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

stevensniper I prefer to take my time and be accurate in airsoft, but sometimes you can't beat a good ol' rush ;) Find out more about stevensniper
              Working...
              X