Fancy Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Fancy Dress

Suits is allways tempting, I might run that next time I'm playing with my mate up in hampshire, as he want's to do the same. just got to get a cheap pair of trousers I don't mind wrecking.

But the one that I have to do (and soon) is the african hunter/game warden look.
    Not actually a builder
    Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Tbh dog the bounty hunter and his 'crew' use paintball guns and tasers so you wouldn't be able to use any RIFs as I believe they are all ex-cons and as such not allowed.

I like it when people don't take it too seriously. Not to piss around but to have fun. To me theres nothing worse than to have some guy who thinks he's all that, shouting orders at me.

However, santa in woodland, not good camouflage, the Cow could work for urban possibly

Comment

Originally posted by Pepperisit View Post
        However, santa in woodland, not good camouflage, the Cow could work for urban possibly
        But who would want to admit to thier young son/daughter/brother/sister/cousin/other relative that they'd shot santa? instant immunity!
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

Thought about doing a pistols only James Bond/Austin Powers Game.

You can get a full tux/shirt/bowtie for £50 from a certain top supermarket for the Bond Team
          SMERSH team all in grey with bald wigs and are Blofield/Dr Evil (fake cat optional)
          You could have themed games such as capture the 'laser' (in Dr Evil voice), get the bikini clad bond girl to the helicoptor, escape the self destructing villans HQ etc
          Certain individual characters could be terminators such as Jaws or Odd Job

What do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Smeg2727 View Post
            Ah, I read half life loadout and got excited to see a Marine or a hev suit!
            I always run a lambda patch and get enough comments.
            Marine is too boring, and HEV suit would take a lot of work to get right.
            Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

Plenty of awesome idea's for the HL crowd...

Or maybe a combine?

Comment

Doesn't get fancier than a suit.

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

@Smeg

indeed, but only a few are viable to use with similar weapons :P
                  Will be getting a rubber crowbar soon :D

Would like to do combine / HEV but CBA. Plus i fell in love with Blue Shift :P

Comment

@Tariq182.
                    Please inform me of where you get the rubber crowbar from, i'd love to aquire one!

Comment

Its from a acting prop company. Can't remember the site from the top of my head. Will point you the way when i find it again.
                      If that plan goes belly up though i will be making my own one moulded from a normal crowbar.

Comment

This thread greatly depends on what you class as "Fancy Dress"....normal people turning up wearing full combat gear could be interpreted as Fancy Dress could it not?

Anyhoo....This is my Hellfish Urban Operator loadout....100% Bear Grylls (ish) inspired!

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

Dafinitely Bear Grylls looking, have to admit.

Maybe enhance that look with a seal-pelt vest? :D

Да, да, я - Русский.

Comment

Originally posted by tacmedic View Post
                            I was thinking of doing Dog the bounty hunter
                            The irony of this idea is that he's not allowed to own guns... hehehe.

Comment

Of course fancy dress is subjective, to some even fictional army styled loadouts is fancy dress, but to me I more meant things that look out of place in game. The outfits that make you a target for the entire opposition team that's fun

Would love to get hold of a rubber machete and do a post apolcalypse loadout. Or get a.zombie latex mask but that's less likely a zombie would have a gun (unless its an aug and I'm the black guy from land of the dead)

Comment

I noticed a Black Mesa security guard running around the mall last night!
                                Barney ftw =D

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Pepperisit Find out more about Pepperisit
                                Working...
                                X