Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

idea: The British Rebel Fighter - What would they look like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: idea: The British Rebel Fighter - What would they look like?

Due to the NHS being privatised, 100's of thousands of people being forced to move from their homes due to bedroom tax and the economic crisis greatly worsening, there was several clashes between lightly armed protesters and the police during the spring of 2014.
    Over the course of the summer several more street battles were fought between the police and armed protesters, and by late 2014 several groups of armed insurgents formed throughout the country. They pitched an insurgency campaign against the police and gained control of many areas in cities through out the UK due to the police being unable to control mass civil unrest.

In early 2015 the military was called in to enforce martial law and attempt to crush the uprising. The newly formed insurgent groups directly engaged the army in pitched battles for the control of airports and docks. Once a few docks were taken they started receiving weapons and military uniforms from Cuba and arms dealers from eastern Europe. Over the next 9 months the rebel groups took 4 military bases and executed any soldiers who wouldn't join them. In early 2016 the UN then declared Britain to be in a state of civil war. Soldiers began defecting from the military and the government asked for the aid of NATO to try and reclaim the parts of the country that had been gained by the rebels. The Americans, Germans and the French sent expeditionary forces to Britain to aid the government with this task. The rebels were also given assistance by the Cuban and Russian militaries,
    WW3 was declared in the early summer of 2016.

And that's where I'll leave it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
      Dont like banter I take it then.
      Yeah I do actually but there is a time and a place for it.
      Just trying to get some imagination going.
      section 24 of the 1968 Act
      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
        Yeah I do actually but there is a time and a place for it.
        Just trying to get some imagination going.
        I dont see how my post was in any way derogatory.

Comment

The oft quoted "Any society is three square meals away from anarchy"

We have peak oil on the horizon, and our society is highly dependant on petrochemicals in order to deliver these "three square meals" to a largely urban and sub urban population.

First comes peak oil, then closely followed by peak food, and then peak water (we tend not to consider the energy input needed to deliver drinking water to our homes)

These are the triggers for this scenario

Catch the recent C4 drama 'Utopia' for early skirmish loadouts
          Originally posted by palmer234
          Swerve talks sense. I like him.
          Originally posted by Robin-Hood
          Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
            I dont see how my post was in any way derogatory.
            It wasnt but it was also useless and added nothing useful to the thread, which by proxy makes it a troll post.
            If you want to try and ruin a thread, gtfo and do another one. If you have some input and ideas on how to do something a little different, imaginative and ultimately cheap, then fire away and add sensible input.

Nice Swerve. Nice.
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I remember in the 80's that the main threat from the Russians was if their crops failed. Nothing so esoteric as ideology, purely and simply down to weather conditions. Quite a worrying thought.
              The secondary threat was perceived to be oil, with the middle east being the likely battleground. As if anyone would be daft enough to believe that we'd go into the middle eas... oh, hang on.
              Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Comment

Sean, with regards to Rifleman's post I thought it was meant in a funny way, I also think it was meant to not only praise your post but ask for another (with added titties and lady garden).

Comment

Originally posted by psirus101 View Post
                    Sean, with regards to Rifleman's post I thought it was meant in a funny way, I also think it was meant to not only praise your post but ask for another (with added titties and lady garden).
                    My jokes may not be as good as HRH Prince Phillip's, but yes ot was meant in a funny way. I was thinking maybe the ss or another user could add onto the scenario/story etc.

The erotica bit was optional.

Comment

No probs.
                      That's the big problem with written word, so easily misinterpreted.

Back on with the show.

Some thrown together webbing and a bag.

Comment

Those heeled boots in the first pic, are they....part of it? The loadout?

p.s. Sniper tape - essential!
                        Originally posted by palmer234
                        Swerve talks sense. I like him.
                        Originally posted by Robin-Hood
                        Swerve does in fact talk sense, I also like him.

Comment

Well they wanted erotica! :p

Seriously though, na they aren't lol.

Comment

what sean is next to say is he lives alone and a women has never entered the house yet they aint his shoes
                            After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

Oh very witty.
                              Problems? Problems? There is no problem I cannot solve with this...

++ Attributed to Mad Chainsword Johnson, Commander of the White Scars ++

"Systema owners are easily startled, but they'll soon be back and in larger numbers"
                              Obi-Wan Kenobi

Comment

Problem with seeking arms trade from abroad in a civil war scenario, due to the island nature of the uk, the Royal Navy could stop most of it coming in. Especially under war conditions to stop or destroy any ship they deem a threat.
                                "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hawaiian Special Forces Find out more about Hawaiian Special Forces
                                Working...
                                X