Zulus... tharsands of em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zulus... tharsands of em!

Not historically correct or anything, just some stuff i threw together for a laugh...

Can't see myself ever getting round to having a skirmihs in it though.

Re: Zulus... tharsands of em!

If you turned up to my local dressed like that = Instant Legend status!

Comment

Agreed

Comment

you know once i've had my mates wedding reception out the way (the outfit was mainly for that, hes having victoriana as a theme at the evening do) i might take it to my local skirmish site for a laugh. I just dont want the pith helmet getting shot to hell (it's only a £20 repro one and i reckon BBs will go right through it!)

The other option is more 'gentlemanly' but i've not got a hope of hitting anything with my tanaka m10 revolver unless its at spearpoint range!

Comment

Might have been on this forum but have you seen these guys?

http://www.facebook.com/3rdFootandMouth

Comment

Not sure they're airsofters.... But if they are, well that'd be a sight to behold.

Comment

don't think they are, but they should be... DEVILS IN SKIRTS!

Comment

Having finished the day yesterday at Contact Front with a game they called the thin red line, where you stand in a line at a distance from each other and the teams take turns in firing one shot per person until all on one side are dead, this would have made an awesome loadout for a game like that!

Volley fire!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Nothing says f**k you more than a well executed imperial volley!
                  Gracefully holding back the hoards since the 1700s!
                  section 24 of the 1968 Act
                  Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                  1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                  2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Our old WWII group PBI played a weekender in Kilts once (early WWII retreat to dunkirk scenario), *never* again.

My knees were bloody lumps by the end of it. Thighs and shins fine (thick military kilt and kilt hose make you bramble proof) but the gap between kilt and hose was just slashed to bits.

And i'm not even going to go into the occasional 'incident' when you'd see the enemy, squat down and take aim and then realise you were standing over some thistles... that stung a bit.

Comment

As a Scotsman, hats off for wearing the kilt right Gadge...with bugger all underneath . Many a man would shy away from it altogether. Though its a shame you went to the bother of wearing Scotlands national dress, doing it proud, only to be stung by its national flower!
                      Rustys Rigs & Old School SAS/SBS Airsoft on Facebook & Old School SAS Airsoft on Instagram

Comment

Ah i always wear kilts properly. Worn them a fair few times, I'm an 'honoury scotsman' (bestowed on me by my Edinburgh mates) and often wear my kilt when on drinking binges with my Scots mates.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gadge Europa Find out more about Gadge Europa
                        Working...
                        X