Borderlands 2 Axton Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Borderlands 2 Axton Loadout

I'm wanting to try something a little different that will stand out from the usual sea of Multicam, and a friend suggested why not try a Vault Hunter loadout from Borderlands 2.

Well the logical choice for me was to go down the Axton route, but I'm not really sure where to begin.

Any ideas how to get this look:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

First thing? Custom built turret ;P
    Edit: having now looked at more than the turret, looks like a lot of custom work im afraid :/
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Re: Borderlands 2 Axton Loadout

I know a few people who could probably build me a turret. Not that I would - that would be way more money than I could afford to spend.

Beside, I dunno how many sites would allow 12 moscart launchers firing in quick succession, not counting the 1919 that would be firing pretty much constantly for 40 seconds.
      Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

get a molle bandoleer (flyye make one but there's afew other different styles). some od trousers. a pair of brown high leg combat boot's/walking boots (like the IDF ones) and a brown shirt.

finish it off with some old school soviet army belts and ultra modern looking pouches and done!

Comment

The finishing touches are what will make this look right. Things like boot covers can be made from metal, plastic, leather or vinyl, to give you the hazard effect on one boot.

Looks like a Jakes Odysey style rucksack, which can be found on ebay.

For the jacket look at motorcycle jackets, as they will be in the right colour and are more likely to come with the large zip.

If you are serious about a Borderlands Loadout ask on some Cosplay forums how to make the look. This has been done to death on Kotaku!
          King Arms "King of Arms Builders 2013" Winner
          https://www.youtube.com/user/crasstoe
          www.flickr.com/crasstoe

Comment

a set of tan ubacs helioon make some!! a body warmer??
            and blackhawk make a modular shoulder bandlier that would be perfect looks and all

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
            Working...
            X