Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Revolver Ocelots apprentice? (Revolver ocelot inspired loadout)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolver Ocelots apprentice? (Revolver ocelot inspired loadout)

HOWDEY Y'ALL STRAP ON YER BOOTS AND GET YOUR ASSLESS CHA-

just kidding.

So

Revolver Ocelot in metal gear solid 1 the original, I aint sure what he is wearing there, by the looks of it, moleskin trousers with a vest and a duster aka more formal wear so we wont focus on him in MGS 1

However

Metal gear solid 2 sons of liberty he is seen wearing TTSKo in a strange orange tint, makes sense, he aligns with the Russians for the first part of the game plus he is part Ruskie anyway, and THIS is the Revolver ocelot we are going to focus on..

The Gear

Now TTSko is a tad hard to come by, so what about an alternative? I have already worn my brown cowboy like boots with desert auscam trousers and actually looks quite good, but what about Begadis Rooivalk?

Now your thinking "hang on rooivalk and ttsko are so different" well hang on they are but there are a lot of pictures online of a figure and his clothes are close to rooivalk

So do I get rooivalk or get a desert auscam shirt?

I already have the boots and the spurs (no i dont have full length broke back mountain cowboy boots, they are actually really nice for every day wear too)

And then well obviously the guns arent in question, single action armies, but i also have a maruzen MPK ill be packing for lol's ill also holster my first SAA in a vietnam leather 1911 shoulder holster or tankie holster as its a tad different and saves me a bit of money for the time being.

so what we thinking boys.
    and no, no young ocelot stuff here plox.

About the Author

Collapse

Agent Find out more about Agent
Working...
X