Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

Originally posted by skippyasi View Post
    1 question. How was the grenade at 5 minutes "Illegal"???
    Good question. Well at The Mall there are two types of grenade. One type is the usual cardboard kind that you find everywhere and the other is a much harder grenade which in the past at that site was thrown at a players head putting them in a coma, so they are only to be thrown or rolled at knee hight. However in this particular event one of the hard styled grenades was "baseball pitched" at the balcony which for a start is a no go, but it also broke in half causing the half with the charge in it to fall back down to the ground floor and the empty half up on the balcony. It's in the description but needless to say that player got a talking too form the site owner. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by assimilate View Post
    how about videos showing this "elite" style of playing
    so far your videos are like every other airsoft video out there

that last stand at the mall wasnt anything special really, anyone can hold a bottle neck position like that for a good while

you play dorking you say

try the US firebase and defending that with a team of 8 people against nearly 30

or try taking the firebase with your team in a quick time
    you didn't read our previous comment did you. But to clear things up again what we were trying to put across is that we play well and like to play with other teams. Don't know if you went Dorking on Sunday but the weather was a real shame :L still a good time

Comment

nope i dont play dorking anymore
      "you dont need to see my UKARA.........I have a wrist band :P"

Comment

The harder grenades you are on about are reusable pyro like the bfgs or impact grenades. The one that split looks like the round cardboard pea grenades. (See the half rolling away at 4:50) Which wouldn't come under the hard pyro rule.

Comment

yeah as skippy has said, thats not a BFG, thats a pea grenade. thus not 'illegal'. its one of these. still a paper pyro.

Last edited by jonny lovegrove; 30 April, 2014, 11:27. Reason: added image
          -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
          -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

I've seen absolutely no mention of Crye Precision thus far... I came here expecting ELITE goddamnit!

Comment

So basically so elite simply rules in the safety brief aren't followed (Presuming their brief is the same as hours)

Comment

Originally posted by jonny lovegrove View Post
                yeah as skippy has said, thats not a BFG, thats a pea grenade. thus not 'illegal'. its one of these. still a paper pyro.

wow big picture. yeah i see what you mean, i assumed because of the thud but still it failed, luck us

Comment

Originally posted by FOXUnit View Post
                  Good question. Well at The Mall there are two types of grenade. One type is the usual cardboard kind that you find everywhere and the other is a much harder grenade which in the past at that site was thrown at a players head putting them in a coma, so they are only to be thrown or rolled at knee hight. However in this particular event one of the hard styled grenades was "baseball pitched" at the balcony which for a start is a no go, but it also broke in half causing the half with the charge in it to fall back down to the ground floor and the empty half up on the balcony. It's in the description but needless to say that player got a talking too form the site owner. :D
                  So they got a bollocking for doing absolutely nothing wrong as it was a pea grenade as per your later admission?

Comment

Originally posted by minimi123246 View Post
                    So they got a bollocking for doing absolutely nothing wrong as it was a pea grenade as per your later admission?
                    yes on account of how he threw it. Tossing it up there wouldn't so bad but that was a lethal throw.

Comment

It's paper pyro mate not a house brick. It really wouldn't do any damage until it detonates, this is from experience I'd rather have one of these thrown at me than get a hit from a sniper on the edge of a MED

Comment

Lethal?

I can see why he got a telling off for doing lethal shit. We play for fun!

Have you considered that sensationalising stuff is what makes us take the piss?

Seriously, a lethal throw? If I threw that as hard as I could at your face from 1 meter, worst case scenario is a broken nose / black eye / bust tooth...... (Absolute worst case that is.... Most likely it'll just hurt a bit)

Comment

Originally posted by minimi123246 View Post
                          It's paper pyro mate not a house brick. It really wouldn't do any damage until it detonates, this is from experience I'd rather have one of these thrown at me than get a hit from a sniper on the edge of a MED
                          not my decision, the marshals

Comment

FOX Unit's Loadout scheme - FOX ALPHA 2 -

As far as im aware, no call was made on that, but i was elsewhere at the time
                            Edit: i cant think of any way that could've been considered a bad throw.
                            -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                            -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Evening Zeroin

Fox Unit is a group of friends and family who play the occasional skirmish in the south east. We play quite irregularly, but have done so for the last 10 years. We have modest gear and weapons and most importantly DO NOT TAKE THE GAME SERIOUSLY. It is just a casual laugh at the weekends, where we play dress up in army clothes, shoot likeminded people with toy guns and then go home. At no point do we claim to be elite. We do not have any formal military training. We do not claim to be much better than sunday rentals. It's all about having a laugh. Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 2 is the youngest of our group and the most eager. He has a passion for this game like no other. His desire to promote the team and his love of the game is brilliant. He is one of us, but he does not speak for all of us. We broke a couple of timer records from a site that has closed down now. We really do not take the game as seriously as our dear team mate has insinuated. Definitely up for a bit of banter and some friendly competition. We are not elite. We are Salesmen, camera operators, pub owners, marketers and one very eager college student. The videos are long and boring, future ones will be short and snappy with actual action! The team had no say or awareness that this thread was created. This is coming from 2 other member of this group (we'll save the others the embarrasment and not mention it to them).

Perhaps we should just take down this thread and never post another...

Comment

Fox Alpha Bravo Zulu Tango 2...what a name

Anyone with a name like that takes airsoft far too seriously
                                Last edited by I love Airsoft; 1 May, 2014, 01:50.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FOXUnit FOX Unit. We are a fast moving, aggressive firing and objective finding band of brothers and friends. We all have a love for the great hobby that is airsoft and we respect all sites rules and regulations but most importantly the marshals. We work together better than any team out their and we always accept a challenge. However FOX Unit's main goal is to have fun and enjoy the experience. Our channel will consist mostly of gameplay videos. However, we will review what we have and get. Due to this not being a review based channel we won't be going out of our way to buy products just to review them. if we need it and if we buy it, we will use it and we will review it. This is also a plus for the viewers because these would be from the buyers perspective instead of a retailer who have to sell these items, so you will get the most honest opinion. Thank you for stopping by and tuning in. This is FOX Unit, and we're here to stay. YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCs6d1N9pnr9Bg-NNrCc450w/videos Find out more about FOXUnit
                                Working...
                                X