SFD - The Division loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SFD - The Division loadout

I used to have a pretty much perfect paint sprayers one that was painted up as the lower face piece on an 'inquisitors' costume for the guy presenting 'games day' for GW around 2002 as it used to be my job to manage the content so i had to source loads of props to make an inq outfit and some imperial guard 'bodyguards'

Comment

Dang you guys have made we want to do this...

Only problem is the bag, surely it will be annoying? I tried running a single strap military bag once for my HPA tank. At the end of the day I felt like a camel, couldn't go prone (without being unstable and it look like I was crouching) and it killed my shoulder!!

Although not exactly 'Division' I may swap the backpack for a battlebelt and hydration pack.

As for the gun I may build an upper to look like the 'light weight m4' for my m4.

Comment

I bought a 5.11 Triab 18 bag for my 'division' loadout. its on a diagonal strap but you can put it on conventional two straps if you want to.

On the diagonal it has an optional stabilising strap but i've not found a need for it yet but then i've only used to to go to the gym and jog back so far with a towel and some gym kit in it

- - - Updated - - -

The welsh patch isnt actually upside down, on the diagonal strap its actually on the upper rear of your shoulder when you wear it.

Comment

Originally posted by Digital View Post
          Dang you guys have made we want to do this...

Only problem is the bag, surely it will be annoying? I tried running a single strap military bag once for my HPA tank. At the end of the day I felt like a camel, couldn't go prone (without being unstable and it look like I was crouching) and it killed my shoulder!!

Although not exactly 'Division' I may swap the backpack for a battlebelt and hydration pack.

As for the gun I may build an upper to look like the 'light weight m4' for my m4.
          I had this thought as well, looking to run a Warrior Cargo pack instead with my small plate carrier. I hate leg rigs too, always come loose and flap around for me, so running belt/vest.
          pewpew

Comment

Originally posted by JREvans View Post
            I had this thought as well, looking to run a Warrior Cargo pack instead with my small plate carrier. I hate leg rigs too, always come loose and flap around for me, so running belt/vest.
            Yeah, I have decided to go with the division 'use what you find' style civilian clothing with essentially what would look like lightweight 'scavenged' gear to be half way between cosmetics and practicality. So no go bag for me, but I just picked up a viper laser battle belt.

I may pick up a respirator soon for the reason that I despise mesh masks but quite like my teeth intact... I was going to buy a division six t farge last night but they didn't come in stock in time so I may have gone a little over the top with spending money... Woops.

And as you said I also hate leg rigs, not for the reason that they come loose and flap around but quite the opposite! My one got really tight and essentially rode up my leg and made me walk like I was wearing a splint!

Kind of unsure on what to do for goggles though, my site needs full seal and I don't happen to own that awesome mask! Maybe some boogie regulators for low profile?

Comment

This is my current character.

This is my 'work in progress' replication.

I've gone for the 'simple shell jacket' 'simple hiking pants' 'walking boots' 'basic military cap'

My bag is a new 'superior' one (you know the magenta stuff) but was actually cyote in the game at one point.

Using an Uzi and a black market 281 or whatever its called and an m14 as a 'classic m1'

Still waiting on a new drop leg holster!

Comment

If your planning on playing in that mask, I would definately advise removing the filters. Just take them apart and maybe spray the covers to hide the empty innards.
                I only say this as having done degradation training with 5RRV in the past....I know how much it can affect your overall ability to do even the most basic things.
                We had to play 5 aside football, in full nbc kit. Winning team stayed on, losers had to run around out tac centre....it got to the point where tying a shoe was challenging lol.

Comment

Mate i'm hearing you. Im ex combat infantry (STAFFORDS) and i've done NBC casevacs in June

The mask is for the 'look', in game im not intendig to wear it tbh although stripped down it might make a good tooth shield

I remember once being sooo sh*gged i ended up screaming at my oppo that i wasnt his effing mum and he needed to sort out his drills!

I've also done airsoft milsims in soviet/east german NBC kit and trust me MKIV and an S10 is like a t shirt and shorts compared to the warsaw pact OP1 suit and Schm ressie

- - - Updated - - -

If i were lucky enough to ever be in a good 'the division' game i'd expect you to only need masks in game zones marked as 'contaminated'

Like in the cold war games we do some areas are taped off as NBC hazard and we all suit up to move through them. Usually nothing important for theevent is in the but suiting up and dealing with the heat and effort to do it means you can short cut to important areas

Comment

Kit is:
                    Hat, 'condor' (i think) cheap ball cap with a 'rogue trooper' bio chip patch
                    generic shemagh
                    grey hoody
                    Uk police armour vest
                    North Face hyvent jacket
                    5.11 triad 18 pack with several molle pouches, caribiners and a camelbak bladder in it.
                    Uzi on bungee sling
                    BARS gorka 3 trousers
                    blackhawk knee pads
                    5.11 HRT boots

Comment

Originally posted by Gadge Europa View Post
                      Kit is:
                      Hat, 'condor' (i think) cheap ball cap with a 'rogue trooper' bio chip patch
                      generic shemagh
                      grey hoody
                      Uk police armour vest
                      North Face hyvent jacket
                      5.11 triad 18 pack with several molle pouches, caribiners and a camelbak bladder in it.
                      Uzi on bungee sling
                      BARS gorka 3 trousers
                      blackhawk knee pads
                      5.11 HRT boots
                      I might have seen this on a certain Facebook page
                      pewpew

Comment

Ah it's not just me that wants a loadout like this :P I was looking at either the 5.11 rush 10 or a maxpedition monsoon, but I haven't figured out a way to fit mag pouches, (if I don't run a plate carrier).

My character has pouches on the bag strap, but they face upwards, at an angle to the strap, can't figure out how to do that haha
                        Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

can you not get those molle patches that change the loop orientation by 45 or 90 degrees? Im sure i've seen them before.

Comment

I did see them, but I'd need to butcher into strips to fit it the sholder strap.

I actually consider getting the other half to restitch the strap hah
                            Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

Just recieved my SFD Beacon and Watch with working orange LEDs, and also sorted out my SFD armband. Ill get a picture posted up here when I get a chance!

Comment

Where'd you get the Intel Beacon etc? I'd love to get my hands on some of those!
                                *Boop

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JREvans Find out more about JREvans
                                Working...
                                X