The 3d printed one with the watch? What colour? Orange red or green? :P

*never mind, re read and paid attention
      Don't forget to submit feedback! http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php

Comment

Re: SFD - The Division loadout

Originally posted by ProfHappyCat View Post
        The 3d printed one with the watch? What colour? Orange red or green? :P

*never mind, re read and paid attention

That's the one mate. But pricey but perfect for my needs. I went for the orange LED. Just felt the most traditional of the options

Comment

Just had an idea for any HPA users: a Dark Zone contamination bag would be great for holding HPA tanks!

Comment

Yeah i was wondering about beacon and watch.. dont fancy paying £50 to £80 for a 'collectors edition' watch.

For my loadout i used a mil strobe fastened to the strap. No orange glow but looks kind of cool.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
              That's the one mate. But pricey but perfect for my needs. I went for the orange LED. Just felt the most traditional of the options
              Aye, put it in the cart to see the postage on top and thought "eh it can wait" lol. Good quality?

I picked up a WAS leg rig for mag pouches, deciding between the rush 10 and 18 triab, then ill slab a few puches on the mag fir mags and mock flashbang.

Comment

Finalised it this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by ProfHappyCat View Post
                  Aye, put it in the cart to see the postage on top and thought "eh it can wait" lol. Good quality?

I picked up a WAS leg rig for mag pouches, deciding between the rush 10 and 18 triab, then ill slab a few puches on the mag fir mags and mock flashbang.
                  Quality isn't amazing mate but it does the job. I wouldn't airsoft with it though as the lighting set up is a bit sketchy in the watch. The beacon is more solid though.

Here's a pic of the set. The watch does turn on just like the beacon but turning it on and off is a bit of a job so use your imagination! You might ask why I've bothered going into so much detail, but this load out isn't for airsoft purposes(although I'm sure I'll end up skirmishing in it at some point). I'm cosplaying as an SFD agent for MCM London Expo! Before you ask yes I am a giant nerd.

Comment

Originally posted by Coski View Post
                    Quality isn't amazing mate but it does the job. I wouldn't airsoft with it though as the lighting set up is a bit sketchy in the watch. The beacon is more solid though.

Here's a pic of the set. The watch does turn on just like the beacon but turning it on and off is a bit of a job so use your imagination! You might ask why I've bothered going into so much detail, but this load out isn't for airsoft purposes(although I'm sure I'll end up skirmishing in it at some point). I'm cosplaying as an SFD agent for MCM London Expo! Before you ask yes I am a giant nerd.

I'd be tempted with them tbh. But where I've sold alL my cr*p over the last couple of months it's rebuilding a loadout. Gotta go in stages as such. It's a toss up between go bags at the moment.

Haha I was going to say such things! it looks good though bud, what did you do for that arm band? I found a similar one to the game but it's a lot smaller than that.

Comment

The armband is just an iPhone armband holder I got off eBay for like 12 quid, and then I've photoshopped the image and printed it off and slipped it inside. If I'm being honest I actually stole the idea off of someone selling something just like it on etsy, but didn't want to pay £30 for something I could make myself for £12!

Also buddy, if you're on a budget, mil-Tec make a single strap backpack for £30 that would do the job. I was going to get one of those myself but was lucky enough to pick up a second hand maxpedition gearslinger Kodiak off of here second hand.

Comment

Ahh fair enough, I nabbed the smaller option but ah well lol.

Yeah I may have to, it'll probably be a last item to get, if i can get a super nice one for a reduced price id prefer that :P

Comment

I'm liking the look of some of these loadouts, suits my style as well as like a mix of 'normal' clothes as well for that normal / Urban Pmc look, I've just nabbed a nice pair of grey combat pants and one of the Viper shoulder rucksack bags, not quite the quality of 5.11, Blackhawk etc but for £25 I'm hoping it will be a steal.

Also leaves me some money for a new black softshell jacket and a nice NYFD blue tshirt
                          sigpic

Comment

Nabbed a MOAB 10 last night for around £70 ish posted. Even had a water bottle pouch :P

Comment

That maxpedition gearslinger Kodiak arrived today so I thought I'd stick a couple of random bits on it and take a photo to get a rough idea. I'm very happy with the size of it, and the overall quality. I'm going to be strapping a lot more things to it on the coming weeks.

Comment

Serpa arrived for my Glock 19 as well as some mags, MOAB 10 en route. Still not sure on what primary I want to be using. As long as it's gas im not overly fussed lol. Still need the odd pouch that'll fit to the MOAB but thatll wait till I actually have it.

Looking good Coski! That beacon looks seriously cool.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JREvans Find out more about JREvans
                                Working...
                                X