• Show
Clear All

Re: Stargate Atlantis or Stargate SG1 Look

SG1, just because it was the better series IMO :D
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
      as above, but if you're useing the web-tex tac vest with a p90, you will need to do some mods to the inside pockets so the mags don't fall out the botton, because the outside mag pouchess are way too small to put p90 mags in, but if you watch the slow closely, they keep the mags inside the vest anyway
      Actually the Mags are only placed inside the vest by the prop master when the actor needs to pull one out for a re-load. At no time do they actually carry a magazine inside the vest. :D

If you have ever tried carrying P90 Mags in a Webtex it is a very uncomfortable way to transport mags and is by far the worst way of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatblokewiththeScar. View Post
        Actually the Mags are only placed inside the vest by the prop master when the actor needs to pull one out for a re-load. At no time do they actually carry a magazine inside the vest. :D

If you have ever tried carrying P90 Mags in a Webtex it is a very uncomfortable way to transport mags and is by far the worst way of doing it.
        there's always one lol, but i will have to agree with the uncomfortable part, and in some cases i have just droped the mag and went back later to pick it after i've been killed or useing my side arm because it was more easier than putting back inside the vest but that normally happens in heavy fighting and to save time
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Originally posted by santa View Post
          there's always one lol
          It's just what I have been told, I have never watched the show! Honest

Comment

I'm sure I've seen the actors move before getting a mag out from the vest, so the HAVE actually carried mags in there... :p

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              I'm sure I've seen the actors move before getting a mag out from the vest, so the HAVE actually carried mags in there... :p
              Well I have never seen any of the 10 box sets my son owns but for the sake of argument lets say that I have! And for the sake of argument lets say I have owned the vest's used on the show! And for the sake of argument lets say I have tried to carry P90 mags in the vest! And for the sake of arguments lets say I have seen behind the scenes footage of Amanda Tapping asking the prop man to fish out a stuck Magazine from the inner pocket of her Omega Medic vest!

Can we not then say just for the sake of argument that the actors do not carry any mags in the inner map pockets of said vest's for any period of time. And that they are only placed there just before a scene that requires the actor to reload the weapon. :D

Comment

Go with the kit that the marines show up with at the end of season 1 so digital night urban camo and the webtex version of the LA vest, m4, g36 oor mp5 its your call

or go with the black sg1 load out with the ras mp5 or p90 there both cool I like the Atlantis load out a bit better plus you can grab an m60 and start shooting into the sky lol

did`t carter have a g36 or mp5 with a c-mag she pulled out of her bag in one episode ?
                sigpic
                Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Carter used an MP5 like everyone else until they got P90s in season three (I think), then P90 blank ammo was needed for the Iraq war, so they gave Amanda Tapping (Carter) the 'Carter Special', a CQB M4 with an Elcan and a sniper stock, which was often seen with a drum mag.
                  As most modern weapons have been seen at some point in SG-1, SGA and SGU, then you could get away with using anything from AK and M4 variants to that Barrett semi auto fifty calibre sniper thingy (I can't remember what it's called), to the Type 97. Though I've never seen an F-2000 or L85A2 being used.
                  Failure is always an option.

Comment

I think the episode you are refering to is the season 8 episode Avenger 2.0 where her and DR Felger tried to put a virus into a DHD to stop it from working. She had a gun her bag and it did have a folding stock on it I will try and see if I can find out what gun it was

Comment

Is this the gun you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Dan SG-7 View Post
                        Carter used an MP5 like everyone else until they got P90s in season three (I think), then P90 blank ammo was needed for the Iraq war, so they gave Amanda Tapping (Carter) the 'Carter Special', a CQB M4 with an Elcan and a sniper stock, which was often seen with a drum mag.
                        As most modern weapons have been seen at some point in SG-1, SGA and SGU, then you could get away with using anything from AK and M4 variants to that Barrett semi auto fifty calibre sniper thingy (I can't remember what it's called), to the Type 97. Though I've never seen an F-2000 or L85A2 being used.
                        And G36Ks in SGU.

Comment

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Amanda_Tapping

Every weapon Sam Carter has every used on SG1/SGA/SGU
                          BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

Originally posted by Dan SG-7 View Post

Ah I remember one episode where they had to defend a dhd it was carter and one other scientist and she pulls some thing with a thumb hole stock and a c-mag out of her bag. I did not know quite as much about guns as I do now you know make and model wise so I did`nt know what it was at the time.

Short M4 with a sniper stock sounds about right
                            sigpic
                            Oh when will I get a decent knights stoner LMG aeg ?

P mags up for sale http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...encer-200mm-m4

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post
                              Ah I remember one episode where they had to defend a dhd it was carter and one other scientist and she pulls some thing with a thumb hole stock and a c-mag out of her bag. I did not know quite as much about guns as I do now you know make and model wise so I did`nt know what it was at the time.
                              The episode title was "Avenger 2.0"...
                              http://stargate.wikia.com/wiki/Avenger_2.0

Comment

Originally posted by thekonassure View Post

Short M4 with a sniper stock sounds about right
                                http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Stargate_S..._Micro_Carbine

The Carter Special. Made as P90 blanks were getting more expensive.
                                BARON VON TWO-TONE AT YOUR SERVICE

PM me if you're selling Two Tone Stuff

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

L/CPL-GAUCH Airsoft at Ambush Adventures (Chobham) and Ambush Wargames (Eversley) Find out more about L/CPL-GAUCH
                                Working...
                                X