Generation Kill Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generation Kill Loadout

I have been watching Generation Kill and I am loving the loadout that "Brad" or "Iceman" uses, I was wondering if anyone could tell me what vest/BDUs he is using, I think they wear some sort of suit that they refer to as "Moth suits" and I would be really interested to know where I can get a hold of the NV red dot scope he has on his rifle, any help would be appreciated.
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: Generation Kill Loadout

MOPP Suit I think, basically a NBC suit in US woodland, a PASGT Helmet with desert camo, Woodland OTV, Blackhawk Omega rig on top. M4 w/ M203 and PSV scope (cant remember which one.

Comment

Wow, that was VERY helpful, thanks :D I'm struggling to find a blackhawk! Omega rig with the same configuration as his though, as seen here:

Here are a few pics of the scope he uses:

Also do you know what mount it is he uses on his PASGT?
      Also after the rest of the accessories he has on his m4 such as the PEQ and top rail cover pieces.

Thanks again

Comment

Found out the scope is a AN/PVS-17 does anyone know where to get a hold of one of these? PM me

Comment

I think it is a MOLLE rig with he needed pouches attached. Sure it is Blackhawk though.

Comment

Thanks, I will post up a rear view tomorrow, just noticed his leg rig and holster as well, any ideas?

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by TB-Stalker View Post
              Found out the scope is a AN/PVS-17 does anyone know where to get a hold of one of these? PM me
              i think their still mil restricted and if not it will cost you as much as a brand new small car.

Comment

I think he was after a Airsoft replica version.

Comment

I'm not sure it's an Omega vest - those have a zip/closed front, whereas in the pic the vest has on 'open' front. However the guy might just have in undone, as the padded areas definitely are similar to the omega and the molle version would allow that configuration of pouches (which do look very similar to those Blackhawk! produce).

Comment

The vest he is wearing seem to clip together at the front and not zip, and I think I have found the right scope, it is $399, here is the link, can anyone confirm that this is the right one?

http://www.nightvisionscope.com/scopes_USNV_M955.html

Comment

Sorry to wee on the preverbial bonfire but there is no way you will get Gen 3 for $400.......

https://gpssignal.com/pvs17.htm

Im not sure if they can ship from the USA either.
                      Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

Yh, the one I linked to is the airsoft replica, but it does look like it is NV and including shipping its $414 so I'm tempted to go for it

Comment

Export: The Export of this product is prohibited by the U.S. Dept. of State. Export of this product for any reason is a direct violation of U.S. Law.
                          if you do have the cash to drop you wont be able to get it shipped pal , its the same with SOPHCs with the armour built in you need a lisence to export them out of the US or something

Comment

Crap.... hadn't seen that, well spotted! Right, seeing as that option is out of the window does anyone know of a similar style gen1 I get get in the UK? I was thinking something like this:

http://www.nightvisiongear.co.uk/Nig...ardian-350.htm

But if anyone knows anything that looks closer to the actual one it would be much appreciated.

Alex

Comment

If they are Gen 1, you may as well flush the money down the loo. Save up some more and at least get Gen1+ or Gen 2. The cheaper ones need an illuminator to get the full effect then you loose the full effect of NV.

Maybe cheaper to get an AK and one of the Russian Gen 1+. I had one and they were ok for the money. You could get a decent AK and scope for £400. Not that they fit in with your look though...
                              Gun tech.

AIRSOFTERS.........Load of Balls.!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...r-Offizier-M41

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
                              Working...
                              X