Punisher War zone loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punisher War zone loadout

has anyone made one i like the look of it but apart from oakley boots black trousers and jumper. I cant make out what vest he is wearing also in the picture he has a reflex sight on the ris of his M4 would this work I've never seen anyone do it b4

also on a side not if i was trying to replicate his m4 would it be acceptable to use a full stock m4 instead of retractable as i dont see a place to put a battery without changing he look of it anyway

Re: Punisher War zone loadout

You could try the guarder seals armour from a shop supporting by fire, which is pretty close visually.

The reflex sight is a C-more red dot, they're very effective like that. You can get ACM replicas that are pretty decent off ebay.

As for the grenade launcher, its an airsoft launcher to start with so you're sorted

Comment

IIRC the BA is Bristol Body Armour as used by the SAS a wile ago, or at least the one in the film is.

I think there may even be some Chinese versions with the skull already printed on it.

Comment

it would be best to paint it on yourself and dont warry one layer of white paint on nylon material should give you a ghost look i just suggest trying to replicate the old school grimey punisher skull as the new looks a bit fruity.

ill be looking forward to seeing more info in here.

oh and the vest looks closer to a flyye molle mtv ..im getting one this week hopefully . i think they can only be imported in black and the other colours as most places seem to stock two colours have a look on land of warriors.

and heres a link with a shite load of images.
        http://uk.movies.ign.com/dor/objects...012833895.html
        Last edited by ohdearme; 29 July, 2010, 21:37.

Comment

It's not molle, so nothing like an MTV I'm afraid... you wouldn't be far off with guarder SDU armour and removing the shell loops and mag pouches?

Comment

Dont bother doing punisher unless you are prepared to search out and buy a black bristol body armor set otherwise you will look silly.

actually whoa whoa hold the phone that guarder SDU actually looks REALLY close! take off the pouches though!!!!! oh no wonder it is a clone of the bristol armour.

so buy that guarder take off the pouches and spray on punisher skull!

Comment

yeah but fact is his not sticking close to the load out what so ever he just wants a skull vest.
              Last edited by ohdearme; 29 July, 2010, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by lucid-ink View Post
                also on a side not if i was trying to replicate his m4 would it be acceptable to use a full stock m4 instead of retractable as i dont see a place to put a battery without changing he look of it anyway
                Lipo in the stock tube
                Originally posted by ohdearme View Post
                yeah but fact is his not sticking close to the load out what so ever he just wants a skull vest.
                Where did he say that?
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                Originally posted by N3ADS
                Is this you talking from experience ?..
                Originally posted by fijitstiks
                i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

well pretty much he wants the vest and m4.

Comment

although this film is a good watch it is nothing like how the punisher should be i have done one closer to the tom jane punisher film as wepons and clothing is more accurate to the comic version of the punisher (plus its easier to do)

Comment

The Thomas Jane Punisher was a bastardisation of the character. I agree about the weapons though. They made some bizarre choices of weapons Inox Berettas??? 1911s all the way. The character is a lot closer to the comics though. They finally got his back story right in this one.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gunslinger Find out more about Gunslinger
                      Working...
                      X