Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Resident evil loadouts - An ongoing guide

capone if you google ubcs cosplay of just ubcs you should find some guides i think. ive seen some people who have managed to replicate that loadout awesomely.
    |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

I know the basics so I'll stick up a guide like my others. I'll just stick the film on to double check a few things first though.

Comment

Thats an interesting look, Im loving the dark tigerstripe trousers! Looks pretty easy to do as well! Not sure abotu the gun though, looks like some sort of galil? O_o

Im not sure abotu the vest either, it looks a lot more modern than an M69, seems to have pouches and buckles built into it? Unless hes wearing some sort of LBE over the top of the M69.

Im sure Ive seen somewhere you could buy dark tigerstripe like that, thought it was that german camo website, but they dont appear to do it... if you find somewhere that sells them let me know! Otherwise what you could do is get some regular tigerstripe and dye them black.

Comment

check this out for the camo
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=34182

EDIT: google tac tiger
          |JG G36K|G&P Magpul M4 Sentry|Kalash AKS-74M|Warrior L96|TM MK .23 SOCOM|TM Samurai Edge Jill Valentine Edition|CYMA Glock 18C|

Comment

Originally posted by Tiercel View Post
            Im not sure abotu the vest either, it looks a lot more modern than an M69, seems to have pouches and buckles built into it? Unless hes wearing some sort of LBE over the top of the M69.
            I thought the same till I looked closer. I think its something similar to a black SAAV over a black M69. Pic for ref, looks like it to me..
            Last edited by Shiftycapone; 29 July, 2010, 17:37. Reason: picture size
            sigpic

Comment

i think the gun is a micro galil

Comment

Yeah from that close up pic, it looks similar to a SAAV without the large dump pouches on the side.

Comment

deffinately a galil of sorts...

oh and resi evil 5 kits need a scorpion.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

yh the skorpion in the game is the only gun where airsoft magazines apply 300 wtf?

Comment

Resident Evil: Apocalypse, Carlos Olivera U.B.C.S

Clothing:
                      Grey shirt with rolled up sleeves
                      Tactical tiger stripe/Urban tiger stripe BDU trousers
                      Black fingerless gloves
                      Black knee pads
                      Black boots

Tac Gear:
                      Black "body armour" (In the movie it was a gilet/body warmer)
                      Black SAAV with modifications (I'll list them at the end)
                      Black LC2/LC3 pistol webbing belt
                      Black drop leg holster x2 (only one holster for other U.B.C.S. members)

Weapons:
                      Carlos:
                      Micro Galil/MAR with C-More red dot sight, Vertical foregrip, Laser, Tac Light (Surefire of some description)
                      Black Desert Eagle (.44) x2
                      U.B.C.S.:
                      Tavor TAR-21 with MARS sight, Side mounted laser & Side mounted surefire
                      Tavor TAR-21 with ELCAN scope, Side mounted laser & Side mounted surefire

SAAV modifications:
                      The modifications are permanent and extensive so be sure you want to do them before starting.
                      Firstly and most significantly the large rear pouch is removed and in it's place is a large Umbrella U.B.C.S. with a name tape above it.
                      Next the large side "dump pouches" are removed. The vest in the movie has solid fabric over these sections so you may need to leave the back of the pouch attached to the vest.
                      Finally the front is modded to close with three side release buckles instead of the zip (which looks to have been removed) and a small U.B.C.S. patch is attached to the left shoulder.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPriceSAS View Post
                        yh the skorpion in the game is the only gun where airsoft magazines apply 300 wtf?
                        i have absolutely no idea what that means.

i always gave the scorpion to that bitch bot at the very beginning, SMG's just aren't Resi, pistols, shotguns launchers and rockets are resi.

but regardless, the scorpion is kewl.

boris

Comment

i meant that the skorpion upgraded had a 300 round mag and the tripled barreled shotgun has like 13 shell capacity!

Edit: its just too unrealistic for resi somehow
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 14 August, 2010, 22:36.

Comment

Like I said earlier, its gone from survival-horror to generic shoot-em-up. And I loathe beyond words (seriously it makes me foam at the mouth with rage) how theyve turned wesker into a stereotypical japanese anime matrix trenchcoat wearing ninja badguy...

Comment

don't use the 300rd mag?

i can't use the mag in my scorpion, its gas blow back with about 20 rds...

Boris

Comment

I'm gonna try for this one.

Just gonna use a black body warmer though to save on funds as I can't find that flak vest.

Also a Viper African assault vest.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tiercel Find out more about Tiercel
                                Working...
                                X