Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Unit

Hi

I'm considering doing a high speed low drag load out like to one the team members of the Unit wear.

After watching this evenings episode on Bravo 2 I can't decide what vest/plate carrier they are wearing.

Any one got any ideas?

Cheers

Re: The Unit

Blackhawk vest matey

Comment

yeah, just a vest and then your usual shirt and jeans seems to be the loadout 90% of the time!

Comment

They usually wear a standard vest jeans and shirt. Not even Molle.

I've also seen them with safariland drop legs or blackhawk belt holsters.

CK

Edit: They also wear loads of other episode specific clothing, sometimes Tri-colour, sometimes ACU, They wear whatever is needed.

Weapon wise, they use loads, Blane usually uses a M1911 M.E.U, M4 with M203 seems to be a favourite, Also seen an SR25, Sig552, Mp5k (a lot), MP5SD5, Sig P226, the list goes on and on, But an M4a1 with an ACOG or Eotech, PEQ box and a M203/Vert grip is typical of them.

I will be at the NAE 27th-30th August and replies to messages may be slow, bear with me!

Comment

I to thought it was a Blackhawk vest but when I watched the episode back 'Every step you take' I don't think it is a Blackhawk 1.

I checked out Blackhawk's website and there doesn't seem to be a match.

Comment

Bear in mind the episode you watched was from a fair few years back , and blackhawk changes its range every year (so says the man with a %35 discount on blackhawk gear

Comment

if you go to google and type imfdb the unit

The complete weapons list is there

Gear wise it's a bit more personal

Comment

Yeah the kit changes every week per the mission there on so your going to suffer a bit, find an episode you like and run with that dude.

Ps. The Unit kicks ass.

Comment

That's alot of guns! I think the only thing missing is a flintlock musket, but maybe if they hadn't cancelled it, they might have used one!
                  Great series.
                  sigpic

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf

Snowdrop - hes quiet but always there ! like a jedi

Comment

You could always make one... if I remember correctly it was made out of some tubing off a chair? :P

Comment

Plus, to be fair. Jeremy (the guy who got recruited for blackthorn) misses was fit as, fair play Mack on smashing that lol.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyyoungs1989 View Post
                        Plus, to be fair. Jeremy (the guy who got recruited for blackthorn) misses was fit as, fair play Mack on smashing that lol.
                        Didn't he smack her around abit if it was the blonde one?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Xxerox View Post
                          You could always make one... if I remember correctly it was made out of some tubing off a chair? :P
                          Isn't that MacGuyver?
                          sigpic

Comment

No, that's his wife he was using as a rag doll lol. The black haired one was only in it for a season or so, she cheated on Jeremy when he got burned on deployment to Africa i think it was, either way. She was hot, back to topic lol.

Most of the vests i've seen are usually blackhawk, not many molle ones. Unless there mixing in with units, like the episode in Afghanistan when they need to pose as MP's to protect that singer.

Comment

That was a good episode. Who the hell is Jeremy? Was he the one they codenamed whiplash? Haven't watched it in a while!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

matthewsmith Find out more about matthewsmith
                              Working...
                              X