Holster choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holster choice

Here we go again! not, no this isnt a change in loadout or a stupid idea loadout or anything

just a simple rig choice that is all! nothing is changing.

Right SAA's are on the card again and i need a suitable rig to wear not butchering it by putting it in a nylon holster or something thats just sin.

Now my loadout i just wear now is my TLW shirt and camouflage trousers of my choice, so if you want to say a camouflage trouser choice to fit the rig then be my guest as my selection isnt huge.

I will show you two rigs

£175- Made to order eastwood (man with no name) rig lighter coloured traditional leather looking, if you seen a dollars trilogy film then youll know what his rig looks like.

£115 - Or from a shop Hunter 1093 Curved Loop Holster in antique brown and a matching cartridge belt in the same colour

So theres the top of the picks for me personally, if you have a camouflage trouser choice that would match your choice of rig do tell, could always rack up the collection.

Thanks.

Disclaimer - a tad obvious z1 doesnt sell gun leather so nothing wrong with these pictures!

Re: Holster choice

LT, how about going for a modern Texas Ranger style, with the Clint rig, jeans, boots, stetson and shotty?
    sigpic

Comment

I aint wearing a duster cowboy hat or spurs though lol.

I was thinking about jeans to be fair actually for winter.

id look ridiculous in a Stetson robin you know that lol wouldnt suit me at all, well at least i dont think it would, suits H though lol.

What sort of boots you talking? traditional cowboy style ones?

also like the shotty idea.

Comment

For a cheap option, I've got a bianchi M3 holster that would fit a 4'' SAA no problem.

Comment

Perhaps a duty style holster, rather than the gunslinger look.

From Justified:

sigpic

Comment

Dave that puts it into the category of sin, price isnt a problem as well.

Im fine wearing a gun leather rig but id look silly in spurs n a cowboy hat i aint very tall or incredibly masculine id look like a podgy dodgy mexican who just stole a cowboys hat for laughs.

Comment

Well by a democratic vote of 3 lawl the eastwood rig is the choice.

Me and caboose have been discussing on facebook clothes as well, jeans, black TLW shirt and a bandoleer for my SCAR mags would look good and then a shotgun otherwise slung.

Spurs? mmmm probably a no on that one, Stetson never tried one dunno if id look an idiot so thats a pipeline, boots will have to look into.

Comment

I vote for the eastwood it looks more the part.
                rockinrobin

This is ICS telling you that magpul should be burned and not fitted!

Comment

Yup eastwood it is.

only shame is its a 30 day wait ;( made to order these rigs are

Comment

ohh dear but well worth the wait though
                    rockinrobin

Comment

Oh for sure for a fitted rig its up to 30 days anyway depending if the guys are busy or not to be honest they dont look like a well known company and im guessing if any most of their orders are on small bits in stock not leather work.

So maybe it will be 30 days at the max when i order it...i hope..

Comment

Well may as well make the thread live again on the topic of head gear again since this has now turned into a loadout thread.

Do you think id suit a stetson or a bush hat with the brims turned up? i dont want to wear a hat and have the brokeback mountain jokes flow in, cowboy hats work for H though

Taking a risk here posting my ugly mug but anyway

So heres a pic of me at the weekender looking very cheerful in the very long wait at the shop could you imagine me suiting a bush hat brim up or a cowboy hat in black not some great tall thing?

i would like some characteristic headgear if it would suit me

Comment

Full face mask, then you can look as unhappy as you want!
                          sigpic

Comment

Post some pic's off the hats you are thinking about and we can vote..
                            rockinrobin

Comment

Hehe robin.

Ok lee two secs i wont post specific hats id buy but the style in general

bush hat

Stetson

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
                              Working...
                              X