Chewbacca load-out?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chewbacca load-out?

Anyone think this would be a good idea? maybe a modded gun casing to make it look like a bowcaster?
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: Chewbacca load-out?

well... first youd need a fursuit >_> and youd probably die from heat exaustion... plus to be fair its not much of a load out, basically youd be naked with just a chest bandolier type thing xD

Comment

you could always paint a ghillie suit brown and buy a wookie mask :p

Comment

I saw a ventilated Chewbacca suit on the internet and im sure i could have some sort of webbing added in :P if that fails guess il go for the warrior wookies they have Tac vest like Armour would be a fun one to see.
        I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Comment

If you can't do the voice then you're really just wasting everybody's time lol
          Don't try to run, cos I have 120 little friends, and they can all run faster than you...

Comment

Hmm im thinking speakers in the head :P great motivating battle cry

Comment

Pick up a Rubies deluxe Chewbacca suit , they are not bad out of the box.
              But to make a little better you can weave in some different colour fur and mod the faceplate inside the mask to push the nose area out a little more.

You would probably die of heat exhaustion from wearing it tho , they are very very hot.
              Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptang Zoo Boing Zow Zing

Comment

I already though of that on the back cut out and a few fans stuck in.

Comment

Stormtrooper Load out would be so frikin cool, a blaster would be easy to make (convert it from a M4) then buy the rubies stormtrooper full costume, imagine how scary that would be when you see a stormtrooper in the field.
                  sigpic

Comment

Try running in trooper armour ..... not easy and very very painful !
                    Even better , get a vintage Sterling SMG and covert it into a blaster as that's what were used in the original movies , or go sandtrooper with a MG34 , MG15 or a lewis gun

Comment

Hmm a star wars reenactment would be cool :P rubber knives for lightsabers anyone?

Comment

or just buy toy lightsabers? :/

regarding running with storm trooper outfits, thats why you see in the film they sort of hop n skip instead of full on running lol

Comment

Lol, just been thinking, easiest one would be Han Solo, now that would look badass. Mauser GBB's are sold in AH.
                          sigpic

Comment

You need this to look completely badass...

I'm currently prototyping an airsoft safe helmet , just got to overcome fixing in the lenses but still retaining the original look of the helmet.
                            Maybe I should make flexable armour next ?

Comment

You should, but it would be hard, and expensive to make, the rubies one is £1000, which was homemade so to speak.
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
                              Working...
                              X