Star Wars loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Star Wars loadouts

the indian army has a similar helmet ive seen it in a documentary about Kashmir i dont know witch part of the indian army though,might have been rangers or mountain brigade, worth googelin

Originally posted by shoreham View Post
    The Chewbacca loadout thread went a bit off-topic, and there are certainly some Star Wars characters that would make a poor airsoft loadout while stilll being really cool. The stormtroopers spring most readily to mind - cool as, but not really very skirmishable.

However I think the loadout most suited to airsoft and particularlty woodland is the Endor rebel soldier. Apart from the gun it looks a fairly easy one to pull off. I can't find any pictures of anybody doing this in either airsoft or cosplay, but this are decent pics from ROTJ on the net. Some are stills and there are also some of the 12" figures which give a decent idea.

For the main clothes either a simple home dye job or possibly faded Danish com would do, and the belt rig looks very US army, maybe 'Nam era.

The two main difficulties that I can see would be the helmet and the gun. The rest could be done fairly easily.

I'm sure other loadouts are feasible - Han Solo shouldn't be too hard, similarly the fatigues Luke wore in TESB would be easy. Again it comes down to the gun.

Comment

My dream nerd loadout would have to be a Boba Fett set up. If only they made working jet packs that fire rockets... That fired bb's obviously! ;p

Comment

updated!

Comment

Oh just looking back over this thread, for the Endor soldiers A-TACS FG would be perfect for it
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Who needs primative guns?

Comment

I'm sold of the idea of a custom dl-44 blaster ... I'm adding it to the project of things I want to build!

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                Always wanted a Stormtrooper outfit, but being a fat git would look stupid!
                "Aren't you a little fat for a stormtrooper?"

Comment

I am a little short for a storm trooper...... Ewoks or R2D2 is nearer the mark.

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    I am a little short for a storm trooper...... Ewoks or R2D2 is nearer the mark.
                    Jawa....that would be an awesome loadout.

Uteeni!

Comment

Airsoft crossbow blaster, now that would be cool!!
                      Fire Team Zulu

Comment

Here's a few bits that I've done over the years -

You can find more of my work on FB under Wookie-Balls Customs!

Comment

My two home made addons to Mauser springers.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...00440579_n.jpg

Thought of skirmish with them plenty of times, but haven't managed to yet.

Comment

image.jpg
                            "Being offended provides no objective indication of "right" & "wrong". It's nothing more than a barometer of your own emotional control."- Ricky Gervais

Comment

Hi guys, thought i'd resurrect this thread as im trying to make an endor rebel costume of my own, both for airsoft and general coolness purposes :P at the moment its in the early planning stages but ive got most of what i want to do with it and how, sorted out and will post progress as it happens. The main thing im a bit stuck on though is the rifle. A280_blaster_rifle.jpg im aiming to make a working replica of one of these (working as in for airsoft :D ) im going to be using an m16 as the base but im kinda stuck as to what the other gubbins and bits are? Does anyone know how i would go about making one of these or has even made one themselves, any help at all is appreciated greatly. Im still trying to work out some aspects of the costume aswell so any help or advice in that area would also be very useful. Cheers fellas!
                              Huw.
                              Interested in: Flecktarn Jacket, Bundeswehr flak Jacket and a USP or MK23. PM me

Comment

From what I can see immediately; First of all you'll need to remove the handguard, carry handle, foresight, flah hider and stock so you're basically left with just the recievers, barrel and grip.
                                Then add a SR25 mag in front of the magwell with random bits where it joins, lined up with the standard M16 VN magazine. A pump action shotgun (ithica or m870) foregrip and run below the barrel. Add a foresight to the front of a barrel, an AK one should work for that. Then some piping on top of the current outer barrel and riser on top of the receiver and either make a custom sight or maybe a small magnified scope with c-more will get the right look and it looks like a laser sight mounted at the back. The stock is completely custom and by the looks of it made out of wood so good luck there.
                                I would then finish by removing any remaining RIS rails there might be and adding random bits to cover up obviously add parts like the sr25 magazine.
                                Fire Team Zulu

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

shoreham Find out more about shoreham
                                Working...
                                X