'navy seals' deniable ops kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'navy seals' deniable ops kit

first of all, yes the impression i'm after is from the 1990 film.

hey guys, looking for help in making a similar set up to the navy seals kit used in the scene in beirut. specifically that of charlie sheens character, 'hawkins' although identifying the other kits would be appreciated.

at the moment i've gone with stuff i currently have lying around from other loadouts, so at the moment it consists of:
    desert boots/ black boots depending on weather and ground
    desert dpm bottoms, older pattern
    us erdl shirt (post nam dated 1974)
    dpm ni chest rig
    shemagh
    akms
    cz75 in colt 1911 holster on us m56 belt

i know it's not 100% accurate but it looks ok, as stated though suggestions for improvements would be appreciated
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: 'navy seals' deniable ops kit

revive!! lmao!

Afew of the guys use chicom rigs and rhodesian brush stroke pattern as well. although trying to get rhodesion these days is like heens teeth, closest comparioson would be old french 'lizard' pattern

Comment

Re: 'navy seals' deniable ops kit

To re-open this thread, does anybody know what kit was used for the night abduction scene? Of course it's probably black bdu jacket and trousers, anybody got any ideas on the tac vest that was used?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

army will Find out more about army will
      Working...
      X