• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Raynor (starcraft 2) vest?

Hi all as we know my loadout is very Jim Raynor

Camouflage trousers
    a shirt
    a revolver with leather rig

And now i want a shotgun that uses shells to complete the loadout as its practical

looking at the picture does anyone know of a similar vest with the shotgun loops on the side etc? doesnt need to be identical by any means.

Just to note if no one can find naything similar ill just stick to my maxpedition larkspur messenger bag and get a KTW 1873 lever action.

Ta.
    Last edited by LtPurcy; 12 October, 2010, 19:50.

Re: Jim Raynor (starcraft 2) vest?

you sure thats from starcraft 2 mate? in sc2 he uses the .50 assualt rifle,

if you wanted to replecate the rifle get something like a m4 add a beasty red dot and cover ever rail on the side and top with rail covers, remove iron sights and add grenade launcher and more rail covers, thats pretty close to there assault rifle, as for the vest id recomend borrowing a sewing machine and geting an existing one of same colour to modify, id do it for you but busy atm . hope this helped, dont forget what i belive to be to be a box of cigarettes on the pouch near his shoulders , im working on a starcraft one much like in my profile/avatar pic , wish you the best of look mate!

Comment

Re: Jim Raynor (starcraft 2) vest?

Old n defunct now mate n I'm not on about his weapon either and yes that pic is from sc2 very much aware on mr reynors weaponry

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

LtPurcy Im awesome Find out more about LtPurcy
      Working...
      X