24 loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 loadout

hi all looking to put together a 24 loadout specifically the one pictured all help would be apreciated cheers dan sorry bout the quality of the pics all i could find
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED NEVER OUTGUNNED

Re: 24 loadout

whll the vest looks to be a black OTV/IOTV without the neck and groine pad as for the leg things try ex riot police kit (im selling a full set leg/arm pads and helmit just pm if you intrested) and black cover all and black boots and an army of two mask
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

For jack it would be a plain bullet proof vest with a creamy coloured long sleeve t shirt underneath and a ugly shapeless mack over the top and you'd have to be 4.9ft
      "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
      Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

not forgetting a usp
        "I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dying."
        Red - Shawshank Redemption

Comment

Gonna give that a go myself when the weather improves of course...lol
          Easiest loadout to put together ever!!

Comment

why does he have a army of two mask on, now he just looks like an airsofter

Comment

Because he knew he was going to get shot in the face... he is Jack Bauer!
              uıɐƃɐ ʎɐqǝ ɯoɹɟ pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ƃuıʎnq ɹǝʌǝu ɯɐ ı

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

dan the legend Find out more about dan the legend
              Working...
              X