Lara Croft?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lara Croft?

Here's a challenge, my girlfriend is interested in trying out airsoft but she wants a Tomb Raider outfit. So does anyone have any decent ideas on how to get one for woodland airsoft sites?

Ideally we're looking for the longer trousers and what not from Underworld but they're hardly woodland as it's combats and a leather jacket.

Weapons wise I suggested a couple of USP AEPs as opposed to the USP Match GBBs as GBB requires a bit more maintainence but any suggestions on a primary, she doesn't want to be lugging around a huge assault rifle so something shorter and lighter would be ideal like a shotgun.

Any help will be most appreciated.

Re: Lara Croft?

Tricky little loadout you have yourself well if you want her hooked get the match usps with serpas/safarilands with some cqc mag holsters perhaps? If she doesn't want a huuge assault rifle maybe thought about the g&g blowback mp5 combat machine? Or even if she's. Real girly girl the femme pink m4 essentially a m4 carbine so size is no issue. She'll enjoy the gbb's slot more as the aep's trigger response is terrible, if I were you I'd maintain the pistols myself to start with, although the kwa match's o my require a de gunkify and re grease which takes what 5 minutes max each?

For a more accurate primary Lara uses an AK a few times I haven't seen the films in awhile so maybe check to see if she has a play with a 47u or similar. I'd suggest the jg ak beta light and mean.

Good luck
    Originally Posted by balaclava ben
    i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
    sigpic

Comment

Well obviously a pair of USP Match are a must! Although as above, you could just have her using a small AK...TM Spetnaz is good, or as above so is the JG. A cyma AK74u would also be good.

and theres also that other outfit pictured above(right)...perhaps easier to accomplish yet also more practical?

Comment

Dont be fooled by the Cyma AKs.. its heavier than a G&P M4!

Comment

She wants to keep it more in line with the games over the films. I think I might invest in some USP Match GBBs for her then and maintain them myself (which I still need to properly learn how to do lol). I like the suggestion of the AK Beta, I've used one of those myself and they are tough little AEGs. Although my girlfriend was literally in my ear as I was reading this going on about shotguns lol. Any suggestions on the best Tomb Raider-esque shotgun, the one in Underworld looks a bit like the M1014. I think she wants to base the outfit on Underworld heavy jungle and the weaponry from the games.

Comment

something like this?? if so coyote brown pants. wouldnt go skin tight like laura as well the other guys will end up getting side tracked from the airsoft and just drool at ur gf. i dunno what she may look like in them or not but still baggy means she can move around alot better. jacket any leather black jacket or maybe look at a biker's synectic jacket. light durable and still warm (yeas i ride a motor bike and use them myself). boots well any long black boots she probs be able to find a pair. but i would just check out the soles first for her. thigh holsters anything but viper. unless she has huge thighs that i reckon she doesnt. anyone give advice on the thigh holster??

Comment

Best bet is to hit 'cosplay' forums. They do that kind of thing BIG in the US.

Comment

Good luck finding holsters for the USP Match...

the real steel was a rare target pistol, and as such there never a huge market for holsters, Bladetech do one, but these are special order form the states and cost more than the gun!

I would go for something Glock based as the holsters are easier to find and have a similar range to the Matches' but if you go for an 18C she has the option of full auto!

Lee

Comment

Duel M1911a1 .45acp. Kick it old school tomb raider.
                  "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

Duel chrome and black Desert Eagles?

Will never forget that duo.

Possibly a silenced G36k too? (related to one of the films)
                    sigpic

Comment

Wouldn't an adjustable holster like a webtex one hold the USP Match?

Comment

Did I mention cosplay sites?...

http://www.cosplay.com/costume/339356/

http://www.therpf.com/f24/info-lara-...costume-52156/

Lara Croft costume help

Comment

Cheers. A lot of those seem to be the "skimpy" Lara Croft outfits, sexy yes, not really suited for airsofting though unless you want a lot of bruises :P I'll keep trying other cosplay sites too.

Comment

2 standard USP 45's with silver sliders. Sorted for pistols, the Match was only seen in the films, most pics you see for the games just have a generic Silver slided square pistol. Much easier to find holsters for too.

But clothing wise you could be at it for ages, so many outfits that you could throw together and still make them work, its the hair mainly! Massive long brown plat and a massive set of "assets" in simple combats a white t shirt and a jacket half open and we would all know who she is lol!

WARNING. Post may contain traces of sarcasm. If you do not understand this, I pity your existence.

Comment

Well for a shotgun id probably suggest a Gas M500 as they are just simply....so DAMN FUN!! 5 gas powered pellets with each pump with option of full stock/no stock and in black or chrome or wood combo's ? Surely a dream coe tru for any woman airsofter who loves to shop (Yeah, i going a little stereotypical). Get a ouple of webtex adjustables, a guy i spoke to use to have one he said they fit in them fine.

Sam
                              Originally Posted by balaclava ben
                              i like to fill those cracks with the good old white stuff
                              sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cool-breeze87 Find out more about cool-breeze87
                              Working...
                              X