The Losers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Losers

Looking to get the OD trousers worn at the beginning of this film...liking the fixed in knee pads and kinda going for that loadout...thanks

Re: The Losers

Edit: found a stream for it and as I expect they're crye combat pants

http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-APRCP...ombat-Pants-Ac
    Last edited by crotmate; 26 February, 2011, 22:25.
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
    Originally posted by N3ADS
    Is this you talking from experience ?..
    Originally posted by fijitstiks
    i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

If anyone knows of a decent made clone version of these...

Comment

point of fire make good ones
        trading WE M16A1 for CYMA or RS SVD with PSOP
        http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...ting-trades%29

Comment

Im pretty sure were not allowed to advertise other retailers on here so Ill pm you dude.

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Originally posted by 36CrazyFists View Post
            Im pretty sure were not allowed to advertise other retailers on here so Ill pm you dude.
            Can you PM me too?
            Current armoury:
            G&P MOE M4 - TM Sig 552 - TM Sig P226 - TM P90 *BROKEN, FOR SALE PM ME*

Comment

they look pretty nice,
              what kinda weapons will you be looking for in a losers loadout?
              or are you just interested in the trousers?

Comment

Just looking for the trousers really. Wear a web tex OD jacket with US woodland BDU's at the moment but do want dark OD trousers.

See attached pic for my kit: TM M4 CQB-R with Eotech 552, TM P226 in a Blackhawk holster, TM M3 shotgun (picked up for £30 practically unused!) and the plater carrier is a warrior recon with extra M4 mag and pistol pouches and 2 smoke grenade pouches for the BFG & tornado, radio and utility pouch on the back

Comment

could i possible have a pm aswell im loving those tan ones

If Carlsberg made Airsoft teams..............They would still get raped by the G.Z.C.F

Comment

Any chance of getting a pm about those trousers as well please?
                    sigpic
                    ALPHA - The 1st Line of Defence
                    The impossible... It's what we do best...

Comment

They're Crye GEN II trousers - custom made. Funny, I was thinking about this subject just the other day. The OG looks good in a retro way, but the Crye just looks cool. Sadly, middle age spread means I'd lokk like a spanner in anything clingy. It's more of a look for the slimhipped amongst you. Baggy hides many things for me!
                      Any opinions expressed by me may not be mine. I don't have opinions anymore. I have a mortgage and teenagers. I used to be a wild, party animal. Now I buy my trousers at M & S.

Comment

Dragging this one up from the depths but just in the process of planning a new CQB loadout and fancy Clays look from towards the end of the film.

Black suit
                        White shirt
                        Black Oakley gloves
                        Pair of MP5K's (think in the film they are PDW's but I will have to make do!)

I'm unsure what the slings are he uses, I suspect they would be custom made for the film but if you know better....

Anything I've missed?

Last edited by Petrol Punk; 16 February, 2012, 14:06.

Comment

No idea what sling personally but look like some single point make, dead easy to get hold of I should imagine, just matching the attacjment points for the guns and job done

I never did find any of the trousers I wanted clone versions in black, tan, multi-cam, navy but not OD!? Ended up getting 5.11 taclite combats and the matching rapid assault shirt

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wyattwolf Been airsofting since 2010... Find out more about wyattwolf
                          Working...
                          X