Hannibal Smith Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hannibal Smith Loadout

The only Ruger Mini-14 that has been produced in airsoft is a shell-loading, pump-springer, manufactured by Maruzen and also re-marketed by Daisy (where I got mine.)

Now people have converted the CMC AC-556 and Ruger Mini-14 with M-14 internals into airsoft guns, but they don't seem to want to part with them:

There were some older classic-style conversions (using JAC internals, etc.) No one has made an actual AEG in production, BUT...

A company in Europe (Italy I thought but can not recall) made an M-14 conversion kit and it took M16 magazines. I have never seen one other than in pics on Arnies.

Comment

Eagle, you seem to have a beautiful classic gun for every single thread :p I'm incredibly jealous :3

Comment

Was it noe a Philipine Company that made the conversion? Same ones that used todo Garand concersions.
        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Originally posted by Apurturesci View Post
          Eagle, you seem to have a beautiful classic gun for every single thread :p I'm incredibly jealous :3
          If only my wife thought so too...

Comment

Wives dont understand - they think the money is best spent on new kitchens or kettles, or handbags and hair do's

Shame you cant buy a M1 Garand that doubles as a toaster - Airsoft would be sorted !

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Higson1989 Find out more about Higson1989
            Working...
            X