Sci-Fi Look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci-Fi Look

i'm starting to think about done yet another sci-fi look but unlike the other ones i've done, it's not really based on an sci-fi show or film but one i more or less made up.

atm its...

F2000/P90
    Lightsabar
    jeans
    a weird top
    the bag from my boatcoat look
    maybe a long coat

...but i'm just wondering what people think, and more inport, people's input. i was thinking about space viking a few years go but i'm not too sure on that now
    Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Re: Sci-Fi Look

Your list of items sounds like it would suit 'generic recurring character' for the Lucian Alliance out of Stargate SG-1, or same again for Firefly/Serenity, depending on the gun choice (P90 is a no-brainer for the Stargate option, F-2000 may work for Serenity/Firefly). As for 'space vikings', you could look up the Space Wolves from Warhammer 40,000, power armour would probably be a bit of a pain in the backside, but gun plus prop axe or sword would be a good combo for woodland and CQB (this would suit the F-2000 more, as it is compact but has the range).
    That's my two pence.
    Failure is always an option.

Comment

Colonial Marine?

Comment

yea but i'm not looking for a 100% that's from this look, it's more of a yea that'sa sic fi look but i can't tell where from
        Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Here's my Sci Fi esque attempt....not 100% complete.

sigpic

AK47 Custom Operator Weapon / Sig Sauer P228 9mm

Comment

That looks pretty badass, Im liking the chest plates too Id suggest ditching the DPM and M4 in favour of something a bit more hitech, possible replace with ACU and an F2000 or even XM8? Perhaps more plates too? Speaking of which what are the plates whered you get them?

Comment

This is going to be a CQB loadout.....was kinda aiming for a lightweight Boba/Jango Mandalorian-ish Scout-esque type look.

The M4 will be replaced with a SCAR-L which I'm currently doing up....outer bits are sprayed and ready to go. Just need to fettle the gearbox.

As for the DPM...I quite like it as it's a bit faded and tatty...exactly how a Merc/Bounty Hunters Gear Should look.

I will be adding some upper arm and some forearm armour to go with the leg and hip stuff I already have, so it won't be as on show as it is now.

Chest Plates are 2mm ABS Boba fett armour - I got a full set from Argentina.
              sigpic

Comment

gotta agree with tiercel on all counts especially the chest plate bit looks awesome but cant see your emblem bit that well but you could stick with the m4 and get a pistol which has the man cannon feel/look to it

Comment

Aye...pouches were empty when I took the pic.....they'll sit a bit lower when they are full of mags.

As the vest is MOLLE I can pretty much go with any differnet camo as long as I haver the pouches to go with it (But it won't be ACU cos it's rancid IMHO!!!)
                  sigpic

Comment

hellfish change all the dpm for black and then it will looook awsome!!

Comment

As it's for CQB, how about white?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                        Stormtrooper esque?? White boiler suit, black pouches......

hmmmmm....Impressive
                        sigpic

Comment

I think this looks pretty awesome & suitably Sci-fi esque.

R1p_C0rd from Airsoft Society/FEAR GEAR.

Comment

Originally posted by rockinrobin View Post
                            thats given me a idea for a loadout actually, thanks robin!

Comment

How about urban camo of Z1 which is white, Gray and black

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

santa i take the 2 most dangeruss elements known to man and make them work for me.......and a posable bomb Find out more about santa
                              Working...
                              X