matrix loadouts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• matrix loadouts

i'm thinking neo in matrix 1 when he whips out like 20 different guns in front of that security guard or Mr Smith

discuss...
    T.W.A.A.T. - Tactical Woodland Airsoft Assault Team

Re: matrix loadouts

Lots of silly loadout ideas going on at the moment it rivals me.

..Matrix loadout, suit, desert eagle, glasses, ear piece = most respectable non stupid looking matrix loadout, NO one can suit Neo or anyone else for that matter, its pointless at least with smith he can be any form any person.

Comment

Originally posted by LtPurcy View Post
      Lots of silly loadout ideas going on at the moment it rivals me.

..Matrix loadout, suit, desert eagle, glasses, ear piece = most respectable non stupid looking matrix loadout, NO one can suit Neo or anyone else for that matter, its pointless at least with smith he can be any form any person.
      nevertheless it would be very fun to run round with several combinations of pairs of guns, and probably quite amusing for everyone else, only thing is the cost :/

Comment

Wouldn't be so amusing when you've got to strut around after a game has finished, looking for your guns in the undergrowth
        Originally posted by The Laughing Man
        Millzy I honestly only just noticed that your avatar blinks. I thought I was having a hallucination for a second..

Anyway. Boobs.

Comment

Originally posted by Millzy View Post
          Wouldn't be so amusing when you've got to strut around after a game has finished, looking for your guns in the undergrowth
          no worries, I play in a quarry that means a new problem though - looking for them down 150 ft holes :/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chizzr Find out more about chizzr
          Working...
          X