Firefly loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Firefly loadout

I was just wondering weather anyone has any advice on an Firefly loadout.
    There's a Firefly themed game coming up and I just want a generic gun for hire look, I did wanna steer away from a Jayne look (becuase there will probably be about 1293 Jaynes there)

Bare in mind I'm probably gonna be running a shotty and a Hi capa (if funds allow) if not a g36c

Something simple, but not too bad guy looking if yenno what I mean.

Re: Firefly loadout

Depends on what you're going for, townsfolks will wear something different from ex-browncoats. Purple bellies and core living citizens are different again.

So who do you wanna be?

Comment

This is what I'd do, which I think fits the theme. (Haven't seen firefly in years so can't remember exactly) might give you some ideas.

Stetson
      Brown leather riding gloves
      Plaid shirt
      Generic dark coloured trousers, maybe khaki.
      Duty Belt
      Drop leg holster
      Black or OD knee pads

Possibly some sort of suspenders for the belt depending how much gear I was running.

Comment

Well there's a browncoats faction so I don't wanna look to close to them.
        I wanna be leaning a bit more towards a legit hired gun took on by the sheriffs office or something

Comment

@Robin hood

That sounds good, might try and get hold of a shotty bandoleer as well, dirty up the shirt abit, it's meant to be a back water planet, Might incorporate my leather jacket into it too

Comment

Damned Browncoats and sympethisers like you are ruining this galaxy.

Join the Alliance and make something of your life.

- Capt. Emmet J Gray, Deputy Commander of Alliance Forces, Artemis VI
            102nd Chairborne Rangers - "Intelluctus VCRAus recte"

Keyboard Commando - "He who argues until the other person gives up and goes away wins"

Comment

Well I think the rest of my team are going for sheriffs office, so I wanna look like a gun for hire but still part of the towns people, so Robin Hoods idea seems the best.

Alliance, over my dead body!

Comment

may i point out this thread

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=74165
                Santa *creepy kiss* xXx

Comment

Yerr I had a look at that, cracking stuff, butt I wanna steer away from a completely browncoat look but I'm thinking of having a couple of bits that say ex browncoat, not 100% atm, gotta make it cheap seeing as I'm outta work atm and I'm focusing on increasing my armory

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DECKTRON Deck, 19, male, In college, and in need of a job :( Find out more about DECKTRON
                  Working...
                  X