I want an aa-12!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want an aa-12!!

Does anyone know if a company has made an airsoft AA-12 with 200 round shotgun cartridge?

Re: I want an aa-12!!

Originally posted by xlradio View Post
    Does anyone know if a company has made an airsoft AA-12 with 200 round shotgun cartridge?
    200 round shotgun cartridge !? eh

and no this is asked a lot..no one makes a AA 12 no indication of one being made has been seen either

Comment

I think it would be a bit of a nightmare to make, if it were to fire like a three barrel shotgun would it need three motors?

Comment

Them mini m203 shells (can't remember the name) a load of them in a drum that doesn't eject them, would a viable idea I think, sortta like a caw launcher but heavier, more expensive, but holds a shed load of smaller rounds.

Comment

I've always thought that the only real way to make one would be to have it act like an AEG with the drum mag acting like any other AEG mag.

OR...

Make it a solid stock, gas powered tri-shot, shotgun, with the gas held in the stock. That way the mag would simply need to act like three mid caps in one, with a single spring per inner barrel.

I am by no means knowledgable in these things though, so feel free to poke it full of holes! :D
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

If they made one it would probably have to be GBB because it would be an absolute tragedy if they didn't, and as has been said before, doing it multi-barreled would be really difficult.
            Others till I die

Comment

I was thinking the other day if it would be possible (note I haven't taken my tri shot apart but may invest in a cheap one to have a look if its possible) as it has three barrels and is cocked by the obvious pump handle, it may be possible to hook a custom gearbox up to that. if it can then be made to "slamfire" then it may well be possible. I know this will be far from reliable but maybe it could work? the drum mag would be simple as it could be done the same way as the hicap mod and I'm sure with a little work it could be made into a spring mag similar to a midcap.

Comment

Originally posted by BringOnThunder View Post
                I was thinking the other day if it would be possible (note I haven't taken my tri shot apart but may invest in a cheap one to have a look if its possible) as it has three barrels and is cocked by the obvious pump handle, it may be possible to hook a custom gearbox up to that. if it can then be made to "slamfire" then it may well be possible. I know this will be far from reliable but maybe it could work? the drum mag would be simple as it could be done the same way as the hicap mod and I'm sure with a little work it could be made into a spring mag similar to a midcap.
                This is similar to the idea I had, get hold of an old tri shotgun, custom aeg gearbox plus the hicap shell mod.
                Plus x amount hours of work and tinkering.

I think its actually possible.
                sigpic
                Armoury:Tm mp5/Ics m16/Spartac AK74U/Spartac AK pistol/m56c/Hfc m190/Tm m9 tactical master/Armourer works HX11/Dynatex BFG

Comment

Id be interested to see this if anyone tries it!

Comment

I am pretty sure I saw somewhere on the net of someone trying exactly that, and I am sure you can find it easy enough using google.
                    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

27mm mini moscart shells in a 20 rd drum mag will work best

More realistic and the shells dont need to eject either so you wont loose them, although your need a bulk deal on the shells.

Would look great coming up a corridor in CQB :D:D:D

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

Oooooh, that's just nasty.

Comment

Has noone else had the idea of having say 20 or so of the Hawsan shotty shells in a drum that dont eject? then the internals of the drum rotate a bit like the revolver? would be quite viable?
                          sigpic

Comment

thats exactly what i thought after playing with my mad max

Comment

Not an AA12 BUT on arnies there is a conversion guide on there main site(not the forum) for bonding a VN mag to a shotgun shell, with the BB's flowing from one to the other. Thus plugging in a hi cap mag to a shotgun. Debated doing this for one mag only just for giggles or target rich enviroment.

found the project - http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/?filnavn=...tgun_hicap.htm
                              Last edited by Saintyboyo; 7 July, 2011, 15:13. Reason: added link

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

xlradio Find out more about xlradio
                              Working...
                              X