Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Price

Hi

Anyone know what the make of the jumper/fleece he wears and if so comment below

Looks like this

Thanks
    [Professional Training Weapon HK416] [WE M4 CQBR] [Tokyo Mauri Sig Sauer P226R]

[United States Navy EOD Impression]

Re: Captain Price

There's a Captain Price/Gaz thread in the load out section that could be of help.
    WANTED: KAC QD SUPPRESSOR (long) & AKS-74/AKMS
    After one week with me in my dojo, you'll be prepared to defend yourself with the strength of a grizzly, the reflexes of a puma, and the wisdom of a man.

Comment

Yh I saw that but nothing was stated about the make of the jumper

Comment

Apple?
        Raven's Claw: bug*er this just charge

Comment

I think I read somewhere that it's British Army issue from like... 20 years ago. I'm 99% certain that my Grandad is weaing one RIGHT NOW. He always is.

Comment

Do you have any idea on the make?

Comment

Is it one of those ones you always get in the surplus shops with the elbow patches? I've seen them in Green and Blue but not in black

Comment

It would make sense it's one of the old old jumpers as he's supposed to be an old school character

Comment

They are in a article in an old AI Mag, don't have the mag in front of me so could tell you the name. But if u get incontact with them they will probelry be able to tell you.
                  ..forever and ever we'll follow our team , we're Leeds United and we rule supreme!

Comment

Just looks like a black "commando sweater" to me mate. The old school ones they used to wear. Available from surplus stores, search "commando sweater" in google and have a look buddy.
                    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

It looks like your standard NATO wooly pully, but in black. Black ones used to be issued to Police, so try looking for a surplus Police jumper

Comment

With my Captain Price loadout I just went with the black police jumper with a crew neck and it looks pretty rockin I reckon. Union Flag on the arm and your laughin.

Tache is coming along nicely too :D
                        If someone with multiple personalities threatens to kill himself,
                        is it considered a hostage situation?

WANTED: TM PX4 // P99 // KSC 18C Metal Slide
                        Metal M4 Low Caps // OD Weesatch

Comment

Cheers for the info

Comment

Do not now if you would agree guys, but maybe a baggy woolly polar neck jumper. With the insignias sewn on.

Comment

Try submariner jumpers
                              It seems like such a terrible shame that innocent civilians have to get hurt in wars, otherwise combat would be such a wonderfully healthy way to rid the human race of unneeded trash.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

One Shot, One Kill Find out more about One Shot, One Kill
                              Working...
                              X