Modern Warfare 2 Ruskie Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare 2 Ruskie Loadout

So I broke out the MW2 disk earlier so as to have a break from my intensive revision schedule (ha) and blasted through some of the campaign levels and began to wonder to myself just how cool the Russian's looked in this game. True they may be nasty buggers who will stop at nothing to obliterate America, but thats a different story.

Long story short I couldn't come to any conclusion just from looking at them what kind of gear they were using - mainly because whenever I got close, they beat me to death with a Kalashnikov (I'm pretty bad at Modern Warfare 2). That and the fact that now it seems I am totally unable to find a photo on t'internet of the Barstools. It looks to me like some sort of Flecktarn-y type thing, but I'm most likely wrong. I have no idea on the rig/helmet/goggle or any other part of the loadout, so yeah, any thoughts would be cool . cheers guys.
    sigpic

Re: Modern Warfare 2 Ruskie Loadout

i have found a few good pics for you. i think it all depends on what you want as an end result as there are LOTS of diffrent styles they have through out the game.

one of the guys in the pics i have submited has what look like us woodland camo with a solid colour jacket and what looks to me like a US army helmet .
    Last edited by shooter1990; 5 June, 2011, 01:32.

Comment

Ah, thanks mate . Obviously not a Flecktarn variant then... More like an urban type job. Thanks
      sigpic

Comment

not a problem buddy i hope this has pointed you in a rough direction you was lookking for

good luck

Comment

some guy told me what it was before, its in the russian section, however you wont be happy its bloody expensive!.

Comment

Swiss Alpenflage maybe.

Comment

Iv played mw2 and I was wondering the same thing and I think it may be Izlom pattern or Sklon pattern although it looks a lot like Swiss Alpenflage to me.

Comment

Here you go because no one could be bothered to do what i said i bring the words to you!.

Originally posted by -Drake-
                Russian Ministry of Extreme Situations FAKEL (Torch) unit camo.

Good luck finding it because its pretty rare.

Comment

Whilst I'll agree the "official" Russian camo would be the most "authentic" option to pull off such a look, the actual camo texture as worn in the game seems more reminiscent of this commercial pattern here (google "red camo bdu" and you'll find loads of resellers):

Particularly due to the blotches of white which are not present in the actual Russian camo (compare the screenshot with the image I posted).

Now as to why the Russians are using a copy of a commercial "fashion" pattern based off of US Woodland is beyond me, but it probably has to do with the same reason they use FALs, UMPs, F2000s, P90s, and AK-47s.

Comment

once you finish there game theres a the museum level, they won't attack your there and you'll get a good look at them
                    When I was your age Pluto was a planet

Comment

problem with Mw2 loadouts is that alot of the stuff ingame is fictional so its hard to replicate some of the stuff. so some custom work may be required.
                      sigpic

Comment

First off id like to post every little bit of information i know about the equipment
                        Ill start from the head down

Helmet: unknown
                        Rail system: ACH ARC Rail system
                        Night vision goggles mount no goggles
                        Goggles: Unkown
                        Balaclava

Red Urban camouflage parka. Or A dark brown. Now in MW3 in black
                        Body armor: 6B23 bulletproof vest. Note:I cant find it in black

from here down i cant figure out, however the pants look like they have a fabric to keep from ripping in the field

I hope this helps, if anyone can help me along too i would appreciate it
                        Last edited by ARussianSoldier; 6 September, 2011, 19:24.

Comment

Originally posted by ARussianSoldier View Post
                          First off id like to post every little bit of information i know about the equipment
                          Ill start from the head down

Helmet: unknown
                          Rail system: ACH ARC Rail system
                          Night vision goggles mount no goggles
                          Goggles: Unkown
                          Balaclava

Red Urban camouflage parka. Or A dark brown. Now in MW3 in black
                          Body armor: 6B23 bulletproof vest. Note:I cant find it in black

from here down i cant figure out, however the pants look like they have a fabric to keep from ripping in the field

I hope this helps, if anyone can help me along too i would appreciate it
                          Err?

Thanks for the assistance?
                          There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The Camo can be achived by buying some red camo trousers from the bay of e, and you can add some black dye to it to darken, get the spray on stuff leave it for a while
                            job done, do same for jacket although you really need a smock, although it should be easy to do and get, the helmet weirdly is alot like the mich 2000 helmets, get one with the rails on the side and nvg mounts, you can buy the nvg arm and dummy nvgs from many stored, the vest, well theres many similar to that so go ahead and google .

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                              Err?

Thanks for the assistance?
                              yes the assistance of saying everything unknown..haha

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FullMetalAsh Astronomy, Airsoft, Guitar. Sorted. Find out more about FullMetalAsh
                              Working...
                              X