medal of honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medal of honor

ha guys im trying to do the ranger load out from medal of honor. from the look of it they were acu trousers and o/d bdu shirt but just dont kow on the rest http://www.gamersyde.com/pop_images_...r-12914-2.html

Re: medal of honor

The trousers are ACU, the BDU shirt is more Ranger Green rather then olive drab and a softshell would also work for cold/wet weather. Drop leg pistol holster on right leg and Drop leg double M4 mag pouch on the left (make wont really matter), MICH or IBH helmet.

Looks like a lightweight Tan molle Chest rig rather then a plate carrier (i.e with the open back & straps) but a plate carrier would work if your prefer. US issue tan boots or UK issue ones would work.

And finally the M4 looks pretty bog standard, no RIS, LE stock etc...

Hope this helps buddy.
    sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

UCP trousers, PCU level 5 or foliage/ranger green softshell. MICH 2000, ranger green Molle system.

google us rangers loadout for real pictures for reference.

Comment

both m4's have a ris, just doesnt look like it due to the rail covers

Comment

look for a guy called withard on this forum ... he has a kit very similar to this somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by mack View Post
            both m4's have a ris, just doesnt look like it due to the rail covers
            My bad, just looked at the picture again, the guy at the front is quite clearly holding a vert grip lol.
            sigpic If you sell, buy or trade with me please remeber to leave feedback!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

plunder Find out more about plunder
            Working...
            X